Kids EveryWEAR is a seasonal children's consignment sale extravaganza held twice yearly in the early spring and fall at the Morrisville Outlet Mall. We specialize in the highest quality of gently used children's clothing sizes 0-16 plus juniors', ladies', and teen boys' clothing, toys, educational materials, infant equipment, nursery furniture, maternity wear and MORE! We even have a Housewares store! Volunteers and consignors shop early for the ultimate selection and bargains! Anyone can participate! Explore the many flexible opportunities for "Consignors" and "Volunteers" using the menu!
PLEASE NOTE:You may register now and begin tagging for our Spring sale to be held in February 2016. Your code WILL STAY THE SAME. You must reregister to hold your spot once we officially open Spring Registration.Register to consign and/or volunteer or join our mailing list by clicking the green Register button. You can also use a link in the Volunteer menu to see currently available Volunteer Slots.
Need to unregister as a consignor? Please register and enter the word "unregister" when requested.
Don't Miss our videos for consigning and volunteering!
Kids EveryWEAR's Spring/Summer 2016 sale will be held February 19 - February 29 at the Morrisville Outlets. If you missed our Fall/Winter 2015 sale, put the next one on your calendar now so that you don't miss it!
We have been voted the BEST KIDS CONSIGNMENT SALE in the NC Triangle! Come and see why!
Kids EveryWear will be open to the general public to shop:
- Full Price
Saturday, February 27, 10am-9pm
- 50% off GREEN and BLACK prices
Sunday, February 28, 1pm-6pm
- 50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices
Monday, February 29, 10am-9pm
Location: Morrisville Outlet Mall
1001 Airport Blvd, Morrisville, NC 27560-8935
- A new color wristband is required to shop each discount day. Wristbands are given out by the glass doors on the side of the mall facing Airport Blvd.; look for the blue "Outlets Morrisville" sign. All 12 stores are on this end of the mall! You will not be allowed to enter the sale at the food court end of the hall.
- PLEASE keep your children with you at all times. Children are NOT permitted to be in stores without parents, to run, to ride on, or to play with toys.
- Treat items as you want your items treated. If you do not want an item, please return it to the proper rack.
- Please do not put items on top of train tables, nightstands, and other for sale items.
- We have clarified some item locations on the Shopping Tips page. Please read through the list before you come to shop.
- We have tried to make our layout as perfect as can be given the stores we are allowed to rent. We hope you like it! Please let us know if you have feasible suggestions for improvement.
There will be only 1 centrally located checkout in the hallway for all of your purchases. Checkout uses a multi-step process. Look for the signs marking steps 1-3 and start at step 1!
1. Tag Removal Table
2. Computer - a volunteer will add your tags
3. Cash Register - pay cash, MasterCard, VISA or Discover
SPRING 2016 Schedule Highlights:
- Drop-offs February 7 and 16
- Volunteers shop February 20
- Consignors shop February 21
- Shop for a Cause/Friends/Pregnant Moms/First Time Moms/Military shop February 22
- Open to public February 27
- Pickup March 6
- Complete sale schedule here!