Registration for the Fall 2014 Kids EveryWEAR Consignment sale is NOW OPEN! You may register and begin tagging with your assigned code. Your code will stay the same. If you registered prior to July 21 at 6 pm, you must register again now that official Registration for Fall 2014 is open to get your consignor "spot."
Also, if you want to consign, then you must select the check box for consignor on the pages to come. If your confirmation says Consignor is NO, then you need to register and check the check box. Thank you!
Please use these links to register as a Consignor, Volunteer, or Expecting or First-time Mom. Thanks so much for joining us for the sale!
Register as a consignor
Register as a volunteer
Register as a first-time or expecting parent
What's New for Shoppers:
- This sale we will be opening to the Public on the weekend! Beat the crowds and get the best deals by volunteering or consigning and shopping the previous weekend! We have bartering opportunities too! Or bring a $15 gift and join us for our Shop for a Cause!
What's New or Very Important for Volunteers:
- Friends of volunteers shop early only for Full Price due to the new schedule. The Friends Sale is on a Monday.
- The full price volunteer preview sale is scheduled on Saturday 9/13 until 8 (not 9pm). See Event Schedule for details!
What's New or Very Important for Consignors:
- If this is the first time you have consigned PLEASE read through all pages of our Consignor section before beginning!
- Tag template now prints 12 per page to save paper! Still have old tags? You're welcome to use them up first!
- For you book aficionados: Sort your books before drop-off for easier shelving and improved sales. The list on this page will help.
- Friends of Consignors shop early only for Full Price due to the new schedule. The Friends Sale is on a Monday.
- Men's sizes following brands ONLY: Hollister, GAP, Old Navy, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Aeropostale (we do NOT have a market for non-teens; please keep your business attire and other brands at home! Thanks!) Hang these sizes in the Boys 4T and up Store on the rack after Boy's sizes 14-16.
- TAX DONATION RECEIPTS are now available to White Tag Consignors! White Tags indicate that your UNSOLD items will be donated to one of several excellent charities post-sale. Tag on white card stock, help needy
- Consignors shop half price on all black and green ink prices before the public! See event schedule for times.
- children AND receive tax credit for the donation of your unsold items. Remember White Tag Consignors shop one hour before other consignors for full price! See Donating Your Unsold Items for more details.
- MOMMY MART space will be significantly limited. Therefore, Maternity, Ladies and Junior Items must adhere to the guidelines specified on Items Accepted and Mommy Mart pages. Please review these guidelines carefully since items which do not adhere WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED! All Mommy Mart and Junior items must have been manufactured/purchased new in the last TWO years
- Cribs must be manufactured in 2009 or after and cannot have drop-sides. Please read this article for more information.
- Mattresses of any size are NOT accepted!
- You must write the car seat's expiration date on your tag. The expiration date can be found imprinted in the car seat's plastic.
- Now accepting an unlimited # of boys & girls sizes 0-6 mo. as well as an unlimited # of like-new shoes -- no scuffed toes please.