- Late Drop-off is Sunday, February 10, 3pm-5pm.
- NOTE: If you registered as a consignor during our NORMAL registration period, not for Late Registration, please bring any overlooked items to consign them at the sale during selling hours ASAP. You do not need to wait for Late Drop-off!
If you were unable to bring items on the designated drop-off days, we are allowing the above time for late drop off of all items which adhere to special restrictions below.
We will be very selective about what we will allow to be dropped off at these times, as about 50% of our sales will have already occurred (to volunteers and consignors). Keep in mind that we sell about 95% of all toys very early into our sale. So we would love and appreciate late drop off of toys. Toys and equipment do not have any late drop-off restrictions.
However, clothing that remains at the end of our sale tends to be older in style, tiny sizes, a bit worn, out of season, or over-priced. We don't want to be sorting clothes we allowed to be dropped off late!
The rules for late drop off of clothing for non-volunteers are as follows:
- No clothing will be accepted from size newborn through 9 months. Only 12 month and larger items will be allowed.
- All clothing must have been purchased NEW at a store LAST YEAR. No items will be accepted with any defects or wear.
- All clothing must be priced in black ink to allow it to be sold at 50% and then 75% off if it does not sell before that.
- All clothing must be tagged with white cardstock, meaning unsold items will be donated to the charity of our choice which gives it to prescreened needy families. Tax receipts are available for all charitable donations. So, price to sell! EXCEPTION: If you sign up and work a 4 hour slot on our sort day, you may use colored cardstock and pick up your unsold late drop off items.
- Clothing must be priced reasonably. We will ask you to mark down anything we regard as overpriced or we will be unable to accept it.
We will check every item at the door and will turn away any items which do not meet the strict requirements listed on our Items Accepted page and the additional requirements listed above.
The back doors to Toys & Infant Equipment will NOT be open during late drop-off. If you bring large equipment and absolutely need the door opened, please park in the bay, walk around to the main entrance, and ask Beth who should be at the checkout in front of Toys to open the door for you.