Anyone is invited to shop at Kids EveryWear. Tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers, relatives and anyone who shops for kids! Kids EveryWear is open to the public Tuesday, February 12th - Sunday, February 17th. CLOSED Wednesday and Thursday! See below for details!
Kids EveryWear is open to the general public to shop:
- Tuesday, February 12, 10am - 9pm
- We are CLOSED Wednesday and Thursday!
- Friday, February 15, 10am - 9pm
- Saturday, February 16, 10am - 9pm
50% off GREEN and BLACK prices
- Sunday, February 17, 1pm - 6pm
50% off GREEN and 75% off BLACK prices
Wanna shop a bit earlier than the public but can't volunteer or consign??? Everyone is INVITED to attend Kids EveryWear’s BABY SHOWER on Monday, February 11, 10am-9pm! Bring a gift to donate to worthwhile charities and get in the day before the public! Gifts accepted include:
- Check for $15 or more made out to Sovereign Grace Church with Habitat for Humanity in the memo.
- Unopened packages of diapers, wipes or formula valued at $15 or more.
- Tax receipts will be mailed at year end for all donations by check.
Simply bring your gift along with your email registration confirmation showing that you have joined our mailing list and enjoy the festivities!
EXPECTING and ADOPTING PARENTS are invited to register to shop early at our BELLY BUSTER BLAST on Monday, February 11 from 2pm - 9pm.
FIRST TIME MOMS with children under the age of 1 and foster parents may register to shop early on Monday, February 11 from 4 pm - 9 pm.
Register Here for the Expecting or First time Moms sales. If registration is closed, come on anyway and register at the sale! Spread the word to your new friends in your childbirth classes. Feel free to bring your spouse and parents along to help you shop!