We're GROWING! Your business can, too!
Do you have a family-friendly business (large or small) that could benefit from advertising to more than 15,000 families via our email list or to 500 - 1000 shoppers per day during our sale?
Consider how the following Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale marketing opportunities might BUILD YOUR BUSINESS!
Special Package Pricing applies with purchase of 2 or more advertising venues.
See our complete Event Schedule here.
Read about our free vendor display option here.
On-site Vendor Display - $50 per day
Market your products and/or services directly to all of the Kids EveryWear shoppers during our high-traffic days of this special consignment event! Cost for display space is $50 per day! (If you have another business with which you would like to share a table, the cost is $35 each per day.)
Any member of your team may work your table. You don't have to be the one to man it every day.
Here's how it works: We provide a high visibility space approximately 6' x 8'. Your space is positioned such that you have plenty of room for a backdrop or signage. We don't use separators and you will not have another vendor bumped up beside you. You provide your own display set-up: table, chair(s), product display, freebies, etc. Here's where to park and enter. See Gail Walker at KE Crew Checkin for information to set up. We strongly recommend that you offer a prize raffle to build your mailing list and offer samples and handouts to anyone interested!
EverythingELSE October Sale Vendors Dates:
- Saturday, October 16, 10am-7pm (You may set-up at 9:30 am)
Sunday, October 17, 1pm-7pm (You may set-up at 12:30 pm)
- Friday, October 22, 10am-7pm (You may set-up at 9:30 am)
Saturday, October 23, 10am-7pm (You may set-up at 9:30 am)
Sunday, October 24, 1pm-7pm (You may set-up at 12:30 pm)
See complete Event Schedule for more details about who will be shopping on each of these days.
DAILY RATES AVAILABLE: Set-up your booth for one or more days for $50 per day.
Whether you man your booth during all or part of these three days is entirely up to you; however, Kids EveryWear cannot be held responsible for your items. Therefore, depending on your security needs, you are welcome to dismantle any part of your display at any time during the event. On-site sale of vendor merchandise is allowed, but you must personally manage all transactions independent of Kids EveryWear and use your own hotspot. Please test it at the mall prior to the event as we do not refund based on internet availability.
Vendor spaces are limited! Please send in your request and payment quickly to guarantee your spot! Payment must be received before the KE Crew sale day if you would like to receive passes to shop early. Upon requesting a booth, please let us know what product or company you represent. Should more than one request be made for a specific company, booth availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis according to payment receipt, not email request. You may wish to indicate whether or not you would be interested in sharing a booth with another representative of the same company in the event that we receive duplicate requests. See below for deadline and payment details.
Snacks and Treats Option - Free Beyond Cost of Snacks
Our shoppers and their kids find themselves wishing they had water and snacks at the sale! Your company can purchase bottled water or individually packaged snacks such as juice boxes, fruit snacks, goldfish, granola bars, or trail mix. Attach your business card, sticker, or a magnet to each so that your business is advertised to each person taking one of these snacks at our sale. All items MUST be factory sealed, so no homemade goodies please. Snacks and waters may be delivered to us during our drop-off dates or on any of our selling dates. If you would like to deliver them on a date that is not your designated shopping date, please leave them with the front door KE Crew member at check-in and she will get in touch with us to hand them out. This option DOES NOT GIVE YOU KE CREW STATUS. It only offers you a way to advertise your business.
Email Advertisement - $50
Over 15,000 eager email recipients can view your logo in the border of the next KIDS EVERYWEAR "Registration Is NOW Open" e-mail announcement and all subsequent emails prior to the sale. Your logo will open a new web window with your web page. Remember, Kids EveryWear does not send unsolicited SPAM. Every member on our mailing list has personally requested advanced notification of sale dates! The cost for e-mail advertisement is only $50 and your ad will be included in at least 10 emails we send prior to the sale! Note that we do not offer design services. Please email a SQUARE small (150 x 150 pixel) jpg or png LOGO emblem (like a 2" square logo with very few words) and your website url to which you want the ad linked. See below for payment details.
Web Page Sponsor - $50
We will place your full-color ad on our website's home page! The cost for web advertisement is just $50! Note that we do not offer design services. Please email a SQUARE small (150 x 150 pixel) jpg or png LOGO emblem (like a 2" square logo with very few words) and your website url to which you want the ad linked. See below for payment details.
Email Advertisement & Web Page Sponsor Combo Deal - $75
Get an email ad plus a web page sponsor ad for a combined price of just $75. One logo - two locations - web + emails! One low price!
Flyer Distribution at the Sale
We do not think this is an effective means of marketing, so we are not offering it at this time.
E-mail us at with your company information, phone number, email logo and url, web page ad copy jpg and url, postcard logo (jpg format) and/or request for on-site vendor space. This is all of the information we will need; there is not an application to be completed.
Paypal to paypal.me/KidsEveryWEAR using the gift to friend option only. All opportunities are first to pay basis. First to pay, first to get ad or booth space. No refunds.*
Review this page for set-up times and details. We will email a confirmation of your payment receipt within a week of receiving payment. We do not mail a packet of information, only this email, as all details needed are on this web page.
We do reserve the right to exclude any ads due to space limitations or dramatic conflict of interest.
What is Kids EveryWEAR?
Free Vendor Display
This is for October EverythingELSE Sale vendors.
To get a free vendor display, you will register as a "KE Crew member" for only one VENDOR DOOR POSITION SLOT (unless you have worked the previous sale for us and want to commit to more.)
Please read this entire page before registering. Please ensure that when you register, you choose KE Crew, then select the checkbox for vendor and enter your vendor company name. Then among the many choices of slots, search for and choose one and only one of the remaining VENDOR DOOR POSITIONS (not the regular door positions). If you register this way, you will receive a confirmation email that lists the time you registered for as your slot. Then please come back to the website Free Vendor Display page in the Sponsor section to ensure that your slot now lists your company name and your initials. Paid advertising and vendor opportunities are listed here.
Please Note: These vendors are already doing slots. Be sure and check this list before requesting a slot to ensure no competitor overlap. Thanks.
LuLaRoe vendors, please be advised that we do allow consignors to sell LuLaRoe.
Vendors for Fall & Winter EverythingELSE OctoberSun 10/17 1230pm-730pm Usborne Books and More - K.O.
Fri 10/22 2pm-7pm Usborne Books and More - K.O.
Free Advertising Options
Snacks and Treats Option
Free beyond cost of snacks! Our shoppers and their kids find themselves wishing they had water and snacks at the sale! Your company can purchase bottled water or individually packaged snacks such as juice boxes, fruit snacks, and goldfish, granola bars, or trail mix. Attach your business card, sticker, or a magnet to each so that your business is advertised to each person taking one of these snacks at our sale. All items MUST be factory sealed, so no homemade goodies please. Snacks and waters may be delivered during setup, drop-offs, or any selling days- the sooner, the better! This option DOES NOT GIVE YOU KE Crew STATUS. It only offers you a way to advertise your business.
Here's where to park and enter. See Gail Walker at KE Crew Checkin to drop-off your promotional snacks. No need to provide advance notice. Just bring the snacks/water and we will be certain to hand them out at checkout throughout the sale!
Free On-site Vendor Display Area
We offer free vendor table spots to companies willing to direct help, sort customer's unwanted items, or to check wristbands while covering your table display in a high visibility location.
- This spot is for someone able to man your booth and at the same time direct Kids EveryWear traffic, check tickets, or sort and put back unwanted items. Feel free to bring along a second adult to help you manage both tasks at once.
- Our consignor full price shopping day is the very best day according to past vendors, but all of our days except the 24-hour shopping day are quite busy! Vendor spots are what you make of them!
- You provide a table/tablecloth/display items.
- If you will need power, please bring an extension cord.
- If you will need internet, you will need to use your own hotspot. We do not have wifi.
- You may also give out factory sealed snacks and water bottles at your booth and give them to us to give out throughout the entire sale.
- We are relying on you to fulfill your slot. Please DO NOT sign up for a KE Crew vendor position if you cannot fill it!
- If you and your team members wish to work together at the same time, only one of you should sign up and only one of you will receive an early shopping pass.
- If you are unable to provide attention to consignment shoppers throughout the sale, then this option is not for you. Consider the paid option instead.
- We strongly recommend that you offer a prize raffle to build your mailing list and offer samples and handouts to anyone interested!
- We will assign your booth location when you arrive for your designated timeslot.
What do I need to do if I would like to have the free display and man the door for you?
- Register to see which slots are available still. (Slots disappear when taken.) Look for slots clearly described as Vendor Door Position. Pick ONE Vendor Door Position slot to which you can commit. Remember, the list will change as people select them. You are committing. Please do not take a slot you will miss. This would leave us short-staffed. This is a commitment.
- We post on this page above which slots are taken by which companies. You may not take a slot at a time at which your company is already represented by someone else. Check the list of vendors there.
- Once you have registered, your company and your initials should be listed at the correct time above. If they are not, you failed to register correctly. You most likely did not enter your company name, check the vendor checkbox, or take a slot described as Vendor Door Position. You must register again. On the page during registration with the KE Crew Agreement, be careful to check the vendor checkbox and enter your company name.
- We provide a high visibility space, approximately 6' x 8'. You provide your own display set-up: table, chair(s), product display, freebies, etc.
- You may pull up to the curb and unload and leave your setup items inside the entrance. See Gail Walker at KE Crew Check-In for information about where to set up. This may take us a few minutes as we need to assess which vendors are doing a shift at this time and where to put each vendor to best meet your needs and ours.
- The initial 30 mins of the 4-1/2 hr slot is for you to set-up. No need to come earlier!
- If you have approval to work more than one slot because you are a previous KE vendor, and you are working one night and the next morning as well, you may leave your items in our store after closing and take them out again the next morning. Please be sure they are not in the way. You may cover your table with a tarp and leave it. We cannot be held responsible for any items you choose to leave in our store.
"Working the door at drop off and throughout the sale at Kids Everywear is great for us! We get excellent exposure to families along with the advantage of the mall shoppers. The best part is being able to talk with people as they bring items in and help with questions. They are then more interested in stopping by when they are done to see what you are advertising. Not only do we enjoy this, but we also have seen excellent business come from it!" - JB
Vendor Door Position Tasks
- Checking ID and tickets on early shopping presale days.
- Sorting unwanted items at the fitting rooms.
- We believe the free vendor KE Crew position will be worthwhile to you, even with having to work as a KE Crew member on our behalf.