Dropping Off for the EverythingELSE Sale
No time? Sign up for Drop 'N Go
Remember: Our EverythingELSE Sale is our EverythingELSE EXCEPT KIDS CLOTHING & KIDS SHOES sale! It especially features Fall & Winter adult clothing, shoes, purses, furniture, appliances of every size, and housewares. See Items Accepted for the nitty-gritty fine details!
You are welcome to drop off items at ONE, TWO, OR ALL THREE of our pre-sale drop-off times! We make it easy to fit into your schedule!
- Saturday, October 9, 2 pm-6 pm
- Sunday, October 10, 2 pm-6 pm
- Wednesday, October 13, 4 pm-8 pm
What to do in advance
- Register for the EverythingELSE event. Your EverythingELSE confirmation email will say you are Registered for the EverythingELSE Sale and list October in your shopping time.
- Replace ALL OLD TAGS. Since June 2019, we have been using a speedy checkout system that scans QR codes that contain the price and discount in them. You must retag all items with our QR tags rather than the old barcode tags to sell at our sale! Make sure your QR code prints crisp and clear and doesn't look blurry or fuzzy!
- Check out our Items Accepted Chart to ensure you only bring the items we are accepting at this sale. NO KIDS CLOTHING or KIDS SHOES or KIDS BACKPACKS at our EverythingELSE Sale. These excluded items are allowed at our Kids EveryWEAR Spring and Fall Sales only. Register separately for those if you want to sell those items.
- Presort your clothing into the following categories in which you will hang your items at drop-off to make clothing drop-off go more quickly and your items sell best. Place a rubber band around the hangers of each group. Layer rubber-banded groups in boxes, bins, or trash bags.
Presort Categories for the EverythingELSE Sale
Ladies & Juniors clothing on main racks in sections:
- Shorts (at our SPRING SALE ONLY)
- *All athletic are by size. Within size athletic is split into categories
- Athletic pants
- Athletic bras
- Athletic shirts
Ladies & Juniors clothing on rounders:
- Tees like Simply Southern
- Lightweight Coats at our Spring & Fall events
- Heavyweight Coats (at our FALL SALE ONLY)
- Fleece outerwear (at our FALL SALE ONLY)
- Winter Sweaters (at our FALL SALE ONLY)
- Vests outerwear (at our FALL SALE ONLY)
- Blazers & Suits
- Formal Gowns
- Lilly Pulitzer
- LuLa Roe
- Dresses (Summer dresses at our Spring Sale and Winter dresses at our Fall Sale)
- Designer denim
- Bathing suits & Cover-ups (at our SPRING SALE ONLY)
Men's clothing on main racks in sections:
- Short-sleeved Tees
- Long-sleeved Tees (lightweight styles typically worn in the summer are the only ones allowed at our Spring Sale. Thermal and heavier weight tees should be brought only to our Fall Sale.)
- Long-sleeved Collared Shirts (pastels and styles clearly worn in summer are the only ones allowed at our Spring Sale. Flannels, darker colors typically worn in winter, and heavier weight shirts should be brought only to our Fall Sale.)
- Pants (Heavier weight pants, lined pants, and corduroy at our FALL SALE ONLY.)
Men's clothing on rounders:
- Dress shirts by neck size
- Sweaters (at our FALL SALE ONLY)
- Bathing suits & swim shirts at our SPRING SALE ONLY
- Sports jerseys
- Lightweight coats (Spring & Fall Sales)
- Heavy winter coats (at our FALL SALE ONLY)
Presort Adult Sizes for the EverythingELSE Sale
- Ladies/Jr, XS, 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, S, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, M, 11, 12, L, 13, 14, 16, XL, 18, 20, XXL, 2X, 22, 3X, 24, 26, 4X, 5X *Petite items hang with the regular sizes, not separately.
- Mens XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Men's Pants by waist size 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42
- Men's Dress Shirts by Neck Size 14-14-½, 15-15-½, 16-16-½, 17-17-½, 18-18-½, 19-19-½
Finish Getting Ready
- If you are bringing books to sell, please bring them neatly organized in a cardboard box that you leave at the book store. You will not get back your box. We will shelve your books for you. Tagging lots of books? Pre-sorting into the categories in the Tagging Books section of our How to Tag Items page will make for a quicker drop-off! We only take children's books - no cookbooks or adult books.
- If you are bringing a crib, pack 'n play, or other equipment, you must assemble them at the sale. Please bring any needed tools and all parts. (Remember, we do not accept drop-side cribs.)
- Double-check that items have been properly hung and tagged.
- Double-check that tags and pieces are secure.
- Double-check that tag info is accurate and complete.
- Pack an emergency kit with blank QR tags for each price point, pens, packing tape, cable ties, and safety pins just in case you arrive and find a tag has wiggled loose!
- If you lose a tag, we can print tags for $1 per tag. We are sorry, but this is very time-consuming at a time when we are extremely busy! So bring cash!
- Bringing a wagon, luggage cart, rolling suitcase, stroller, rolling rack, or dolly will help you transport large quantities of items from your car to the racks and shelves. (Be sure to label it with your name and cell # in case you leave it behind.)
- If you have large, bulky toys or infant equipment to unload, pull up to the curb and quickly unload only those items to the curb. Do not block the handicap ramp while you unload.
- Immediately move car to a designated parking spot. The mall does tow illegally parked cars at drop-off! Do NOT block the entrance or any handicap ramps.
- Go to Check-in just inside the entrance.
- BEFORE putting any of your items out, verify your code on our Check-in Sheets against one of your tags! Then highlight your row of information if all is correct.
- If your name is missing, your CODE IS WRONG, or any information is missing or incorrect, please see GAIL or the check-in KE Crew Check-in Member.
- If you have all white tags, show your tagged items to get your donation receipt and early shopping pass.
- Selling hard-to-move large items or high-end items priced above $25? We are making it better for you! Hard to move items such as cribs, large outdoor play equipment, train tables, large furniture, bassinets if they don't roll, changing tables, rocking chairs, sand/water tables, etc., now need a “Large Item Claim Ticket” attached to them. (Easy to move large items such as strollers and pack 'n plays do not.) At drop-off, we ask that you complete the top portion of a Claim ticket plus the consignor # and description on the bottom portion. Then staple all 4 corners of your tag to the Large Item Claim Ticket and attach the Claim Ticket to your large item. Items priced over $25 must have the claim ticket zip-tied to them in order to use a Claim Ticket. Ask about our Specialty Items racks and zip tie your high-end items with Claim Tickets to those racks. See Shopping Tips for details about how Claim Tickets work when the customer wants to purchase the item.
- Hang clothing items on racks by gender and type. Be sure to find our specialty round racks too!
- If you bring a carseat, you MUST write the expiration date across the top of the tag with a thick red marker like this: EXP 10/28. You will be charged an additional $10 fee if you bring an expired carseat. We will discard the carseat and not return it. Read here to find your car seat's expiration.
- Place all items in the correct designated places on the sales floor. Racks, bins, and shelves are clearly labeled and there are ceiling signs and KE Crew Members available to direct you. This part goes much more smoothly if you have pre-sorted items as recommended!
- Cribs, portable cribs, swings, and ALL furniture must be assembled by you to display effectively. Unassembled items may be removed from the sales floor.
- Stack large empty, unlabeled boxes in the stockroom (please do not leave small boxes).
- Once your items are in the proper spots and assembled as required, please exit quickly! No browsing!
- As you exit, our staff will check your bags/luggage/bins as a security measure. We know you, as a consignor, will understand.
A few deals you might be interested in at Drop-off. Cash only:
- White cardstock to tag will be available for cash purchase (20 sheets for $1)
- 4" zip ties will be available for purchase (100/pack for $1)
- Ziploc bags will be available for purchase ($1 per bag)
- Sticker sheets to change prices or cover old Kids EveryWEAR tags that don't have a QR code (10 sheets for $2)
Helpful Hints for Drop-off:
- There is a $10 fee per 10 clothing items dropped off that are very clearly off-season, stained/torn, not on our Items Accepted Chart for the current event, or dropped off in the wrong gender/size.
- Carefully check our Items Accepted Chart and please place your items with the correct size and gender.
- Shoes hang from zip ties on racks. PLEASE bring paper clips to hang each pair of your shoes! Have extras? Leave them for other consignors by putting them on the shoe racks in the small boxes on each pole. If your bank gives away paper clips, would you collect them for us? Thanks!
- Roller Skates, Rollerblades, and Ice Skates display with Sports Equipment. Athletic Cleats display with the appropriate size and gender shoes.
- Nursing-specific shirts hang separately from other maternity wear, so sort and band them separately as you prepare for drop-off.
- Hang pictures on the nails in the Pictures area for best display. Be sure your tag is on the FRONT of pictures. No pictures with glass front or plastic front are allowed - only canvas, wood, metal, or word art, no handmade or hand-painted items.
- PLEASE keep your children with you at all times! Unsupervised children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
Let's get this place RESTOCKED before the public shops!
Restock for EverythingELSE is during your Consignor shopping time, Sunday, October 17, 2 pm-7 pm. White tag consignors can restock 1 pm-7 pm. Crew can restock during your designated Crew shopping time.
Items Accepted & Tag/Discount Information
At restock, we accept anything & everything on our Items Accepted List.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE SHOWN TO GAIL BEFORE PLACING THEM ON THE SALES FLOOR!
We would LOVE your Large Equipment - You may use colored tags and any discount choice on large equipment late drop-offs priced at $15 or above! You may use colored tags on shoes and clothing. We require white cardstock on books and toys and equipment priced under $15.
Outdoor play houses, play kitchens, swings, cribs, cozy coupes, bikes, tricycles, pack 'n plays, wagons, play gyms, did I say cozy coupes???
They sell like hotcakes & you earn the BIG BUCKS fast.
One tag. Big Bucks!
New Consignors for Restock
Register to consign, read the consignor pages for details especially the How to Tag and Print Tag pages, enter price and discount on our website to print tags on white 65 or 67 lb card stock & black ink for clothing and items priced under $15, or colored or white tag, red or green or black ink for all other items as listed above & bring your items! But, you must print your consignor confirmation email & show it to Gail on restock night or show it to us on your phone so that you can get paid your sale earnings at the sale end.
You can download and print our EverythingELSE Store Layout to help you place your items during Drop-off!