Dropping Off for the Kids EveryWEAR Sale
No time? Sign up for Drop 'N Go!
Drop-off Times for our Spring & Summer Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale in March
*Remember - Our regular Kids EveryWEAR Sale will no longer include Adult Clothing, Adult Shoes (child-appropriate shoes through size 8.5 are accepted but no pointy shoes, stilettos, etc), Adult Purses, or Furniture (except Toddler Beds and Nursery Furniture). Our Kids EveryWEAR sale will have all the rest: Children's Clothing, Toys, Baby Equipment, Housewares, Children's Shoes, Children's Purses, and so much more! Bring your adult clothing, furniture, appliances, and everything else to our EverythingELSE Sale in May!
You are welcome to drop off items at ONE, TWO, or ALL THREE of our pre-sale drop-off times! We make it easy to fit into your schedule!
- Saturday, February 26, 2pm - 6pm
- Sunday, March 6, 2pm - 6pm
- Wednesday, March 9, 12pm - 8pm
What to do in advance
- Ensure that all tags have a complete description! We will check your tags at the door.
- Register for the event. Make sure your confirmation email says you are Registered for the Spring Kids EveryWEAR Sale in the subject line and lists March in your shopping time. Your EverythingELSE confirmation email will say you are Registered for the EverythingELSE Sale and list May in your shopping time.
- Replace ALL OLD TAGS. Since June 2019, we have been using a speedy checkout system that scans QR codes that contain the price and discount in them. You must retag all items with our QR tags rather than the old barcode tags to sell at our sale! Make sure your QR code prints crisp and clear and doesn't look blurry or fuzzy! Our sticker options is ONLY for changing the price and discount on tags. You may not use stickers directly on items.
- Check out our Items Accepted Chart to ensure you only bring the items we are accepting at this sale.
✔️Cribs, toddler beds & their matching dressers
✔️Bikes, toys, play equipment...
✔️Outdoor toys - bikes, playhouses, wagons, cozy coupes, ride-on toys, electric ride-ons, swings, bounce houses, scooters, bikes, trikes, balance bikes, even adult bikes... These BIG ITEMS are our best sellers!
✔️Baby equipment - cribs, highchairs, swings, strollers...
✔️Toys! Toys! Toys!
✔️Excellent condition freshly laundered Spring/Summer children's clothes (sizes preemie-kids 18/20) in current styles
✔️Excellent condition clean and scuff-free Spring/Summer children's shoes (sizes crib shoes to children's 5 as well as child-appropriate adult sizes through 8.5) - magic eraser works wonders on soles!
✔️Children's clothing accessories like hair bows or like-new undies or onesies
✔️ Small appliances and housewares that would fit on housewares shelves (TV's must be <= 32" and flat screen, monitors must have an HDMI connection, routers must be current only)
✔️ Small house decor but no glass front pictures (save these for EE)
✔️ Sports equipment for children
✔️ Children's books & pregnancy guides
✔️ DVD's, electronics, gaming systems
✔️ Puzzles, games, and arts & crafts for adults & kids
✔️ Check out the Items Accepted chart because we accept SO MUCH MORE!
NO Fall/Winter clothing
NO Fall/Winter Holiday clothing or decor
NO Adult or Juniors clothing (no size 00,0, xs, s and up)
NO Adult-appropriate shoes (pointy toes or high heels) or adult shoes above size 8.5
NO Fall/Winter shoes (no winter boots, lined Crocs, or snow boots, but we will accept rainboots)
NO Scuffed toe shoes or shoes with footprints inside
NO Outdated clothes - only current styles
NO Adult bedding or adult curtains
NO Ladies Purses
NO Framed pictures with glass allowed - only nursery pictures at KE
NO handmade or hand-painted items
NO Large furniture & large appliances
NO Adult luggage (only kid designs are accepted)
NO Lamps (only nursery lamps are accepted)
NO Adult scarves, jewelry, purses, accessories
NO Stained, worn, torn items - gently used like new only
NO Crib comforters or crib quilts
NO Crib bumpers except mesh bumpers
NO Generic stuffed animals or large stuffed animals (see Items Accepted for details)
NO Adult books or cookbooks except baby food guides
NO Rusted bikes
NO Outdated electronics
NO Adult rated video games (Mature is accepted)
NO Adult backpacks (only kids backpacks)
NO Toys without working batteries
NO Puzzles, Games, DVDs, or boxed items missing pieces (please count & mark tag "complete")
NO Books with scribbles or torn pages
NO Drop-side cribs or other recalled items
NO Expired car seats (write EXP date on tag front)
NO Used makeup/lotions/shampoos... only new
Presort Categories for the Kids EveryWEAR Sale
Presort your clothing into the following categories in which you will hang your items at Drop-off to make clothing drop-off go more quickly and your items sell best.
Place a rubber band around the hangers of each group. Layer rubber-banded groups in boxes, bins, or trash bags.
Hang on special Boutique round racks.
Before coming to Drop-off, attach a piece of curling ribbon to each boutique item's hanger
(Hang in the designated first 5' of each size 3T - 10 on the main racks on the TOP rack.)
(Hang on TOP of main racks with short items.)
Finish Getting Ready
- If you are bringing books to sell, please bring them neatly organized in a cardboard box that you leave at the book store. You will not get back your box. We will shelve your books for you. Tagging lots of books? Pre-sorting into the categories in the Tagging Books section of our How to Tag Items page will make for a quicker drop-off! We only take children's books - no cookbooks or adult books.
- If you are bringing a crib, pack 'n play, or other equipment or a play tent, you must assemble them at the sale. Please bring any needed tools. (Remember, we do not accept drop-side cribs.)
- Double-check that items have been properly hung and tagged.
- Double-check that tags and pieces are secure.
- Double-check that tag info is accurate and complete.
- Pack an emergency kit with blank QR tags for each price point, pens, packing tape, cable ties, and safety pins just in case you arrive and find a tag has wiggled loose!
- If you lose a tag, we can print tags for $1 per tag. We are sorry, but this is very time-consuming at a time when we are extremely busy! So bring cash!
- Bringing a wagon, luggage cart, rolling suitcase, stroller, rolling rack, or dolly will help you transport large quantities of items from your car to the racks and shelves. (Be sure to label it with your name and cell # in case you leave it behind.)
- If you have large, bulky toys or infant equipment to unload, pull up to the curb and quickly unload only those items to the curb. Do not block the handicap ramp while you unload.
- Immediately move your car to a designated mall parking spot. The mall does tow illegally parked cars at drop-off! Do NOT block the fire lane or handicap ramp.
- At the door, we will check your tags for complete descriptions and QR codes. We will also check that you didn't cross out prices and handwrite them.
- Go to Check-in just inside the entrance.
- BEFORE putting any of your items out, verify your code on our Check-in Sheets against one of your tags! Then highlight your row of information if all is correct.
- If your name is missing, your CODE IS WRONG, or any information is missing or incorrect, please see GAIL or the check-in KE Crew Check-in Member.
- If you have all white tags, show your tagged items to get your donation receipt and early shopping pass.
- Selling hard-to-move large items or high-end items priced above $25? We are making it better for you! Hard to move items such as cribs, large outdoor play equipment, train tables, large furniture, bassinets if they don't roll, changing tables, rocking chairs, sand/water tables, etc., now need a “Large Item Claim Ticket” attached to them. (Easy to move large items such as strollers and pack 'n plays do not.) At Drop-off we ask that you complete the top portion of a Claim ticket plus the consignor # and description on the bottom portion. Then staple all 4 corners of your tag to the Large Item Claim Ticket and attach the Claim Ticket to your large item. Items priced over $25 must have the claim ticket zip-tied to them in order to use a Claim Ticket. Ask about our Specialty Items racks and zip tie your high-end items with Claim Tickets to those racks. See Shopping Tips for details about how Claim Tickets work when the customer wants to purchase the item.
- Hang clothing items on racks by gender and type. Be sure to find our specialty round racks for your boutique items, costumes, and coats!
- If you bring a carseat or a separate base, you MUST write the expiration date across the top of the tag with a thick red marker like this: EXP 10/28. You will be charged an additional $10 fee if you bring an expired carseat. We will discard the carseat and not return it. Read here to find your car seat's expiration.
- Place all items in the correct designated places on the sales floor. Racks, bins, and shelves are clearly labeled and there are ceiling signs and KE Crew Members available to direct you. This part goes much more smoothly if you have pre-sorted items as recommended!
- Cribs, portable cribs, swings, and ALL furniture must be assembled by you to display effectively. Unassembled items may be removed from the sales floor.
- Stack large empty, unlabeled boxes in the stockroom. Please do not leave small boxes.
- Once your items are in the proper spots and assembled as required, please exit quickly! No browsing!
- As you exit, our staff will check your bags/luggage/bins as a security measure. We know you, as a consignor, will understand.
A few deals you might be interested in at Drop-off. Cash only:
- White cardstock to tag will be available for cash purchase (20 sheets for $1)
- 4" zip ties will be available for purchase (100/pack for $1)
- Ziploc bags will be available for purchase ($1 per bag)
- Sticker sheets to change prices or cover old Kids EveryWEAR tags that don't have a QR code (10 sheets for $2)
Helpful Hints for Drop-off:
- There is a $10 fee per 10 clothing items dropped off that are very clearly off-season, stained/torn, not on our Items Accepted Chart for the current event, or dropped off in the wrong gender/size.
- Carefully check our Items Accepted Chart and please place your items with the correct size and gender.
- Shoes hang from zip ties on racks. PLEASE bring paper clips to hang each pair of your shoes! Have extras? Leave them for other consignors by putting them on the shoe racks in the small boxes on each pole. If your bank gives away paper clips, would you collect them for us? Thanks!
- Roller Skates, Rollerblades, and Ice Skates display with Sports Equipment. Athletic Cleats display with the appropriate size and gender shoes.
- PLEASE keep your children with you at all times! Unsupervised children will be given an espresso and a puppy!
Late drop-off is during your designated shopping time written on your confirmation email. Join the KE Crew and bring them at your KE Crew shopping time! If you are not part of the KE Crew, bring them on our Consignor shopping day at your shopping time. If you can't make it during your shopping time, come to Restock Drop-off.
Let's get this place RESTOCKED before the public shops!
Restock for Kids EveryWEAR is Friday, March 18, 10 am - 7 pm. (We will be very busy at 10 am. Please bring restocks later in the day if possible. 4 pm is perfect.)
Items Accepted & Tag/Discount Information
At restock, we accept anything & everything on our Items Accepted List.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE SHOWN TO GAIL BEFORE PLACING THEM ON THE SALES FLOOR!
We would LOVE your Large Equipment!
Outdoor play houses, play kitchens, swings, cribs, cozy coupes, bikes, tricycles, pack 'n plays, wagons, play gyms, did I say cozy coupes???
They sell like hotcakes & you earn the BIG BUCKS fast.
One tag. Big Bucks!
All CLOTHING restock items must be priced with white tags and black max 75% off discount.
New Consignors for Restock
Register to consign, read the consignor pages for details especially the How to Tag and Print Tag pages, enter price and discount on our website to print tags on white 65 or 67 lb card stock & black ink for clothing and items priced under $15, or colored or white tag, red or green or black ink for all other items as listed above & bring your items! But, you must print your consignor confirmation email & show it to Gail at Restock or show it to us on your phone so that you can get paid your sale earnings at the sale end.