COVID-19 Sale Modifications
Our hearts go out to those affected. Everyone's safety is our concern. We will hold our events at modified capacity as specified by the mandate.
See our Sale Schedule for details!
All KE Crew can have one free mask if you need one to wear during your shift.
If you have concerns, please communicate directly with KE so we can address your concerns clearly and directly. It is our hope that this will ensure the most accurate information and keep conjecture to a minimum. We love input. We want to stay the BEST!
- Public shopping times require a free ticket.
- DUE TO COVID-19 PLEASE ONLY BRING OTHERS WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. If you can leave children with someone else, PLEASE do so. Some people are unable to get childcare, so we are allowing children but asking people to not bring children when possible.
- All children age 3 and under must be in a stroller or wagon at all times or you can babywear. All older children must be WITH YOU at all times and cannot touch items.
- We will have to ask you to leave if your children are not kept with you or are playing with items.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the entrance for use by each person as they enter.
- All KE Crew will be offered a free mask.
- We will be selling masks for $1 or you can wear your own.
- Per the mandate, people with medical conditions that prevent them from wearing a mask are not required to wear one.
- Kids EveryWEAR makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the masks we sell or the ones you bring prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. We are not liable for any disease you believe you contract on our premises or elsewhere. You shop at your own discretion.
- Please stay home if you have any respiratory illness symptoms or have had a fever within 24 hours or tested positive for Covid and are still in isolation.
- We have new face shields available. Please let us know if you would like to borrow a sanitized face shield during your Crew shift or shopping time.
- We have marked off 6 foot distances in the checkout area. Please stand 6 feet away from others.
- We have marked our pens at the payment area as sanitized versus dirty. Please use a sanitized pen and place it in the container marked "dirty" after use.
- PLEASE use the restroom before coming!
Can I bring children?
Yes, but please only bring them if absolutely necessary due to COVID-19. Each person in your group will need their own ticket to public shopping times.
Do I need a separate ticket for full price and 50% off and 75% off?
Thanks friends! We are so grateful for you!