Registration for the Spring 2017 February Sale is NOW OPEN yet! We anticipate opening registration on or before January 11. Watch the home page for updates.
CONSIGNOR REGISTRATION FOR THE SPRING/SUMMER 2016 SALE WAS OPEN effective Monday, 1/8/2014. Regular consignor registration without restrictions closed effective 11:59pm on Saturday, 1/28/2012 when we hit 1200 consignors. If you registered as a consignor between these dates, we have your name on a list as a regular consignor. You do not need to email to verify.
IMPORTANT: If you have already registered for the Spring 2016 sale and received confirmation to drop off at our regular drop-off times, DISREGARD any changes to your registration status that may be generated as a result of re-visiting registration! Your initial confirmation is VALID! You do not need to contact us to confirm. Use your original confirmation both at drop-off and to shop as a consignor if you are not part of the KE Crew. If you no longer have a confirmation, use ID to check-in for both drop-off and early consignor shopping times.
KE Crew registration is still open! Official consignor registration is now closed but you have THREE OPTIONS if you’d still like to consign.
Note: We hit our 1200 consignor capacity in less than two weeks, so if you did not receive the email announcing the opening of registration, you can give us your email address now by registering and adding it if we don’t already have it. If you decide not to consign as a late registrant, but would like to shop early, we encourage you to register now to join the KE Crew!! Just use KE Crew registration to join the KE Crew.
Your options to consign are:
- Register now and bring ONLY toys and equipment. We have space for toys, toys, and more toys. All late registrants may bring TOYS and equipment to regular drop off. You may tag these with colored cardstock, but remember white taggers shop early and get a tax receipt for their donation of their unsold items!
- Register as a consignor and as a Super Duper KE Crew (2 - six hour slots or 3- four hour slots) and you can ignore all late registration information and drop off at our regular drop off. Just register. Choose consign and KE Crew and continue with your registration, choosing the slots that you can work or adding barter opportunities that work for you. If you join the KE Crew for 12 hours, please PRINT AND BRING your web registration confirmation indicating your KE Crew slots to drop-off to confirm that you can drop off at our regular drop-off time(s). Of course, this also entitles you to shop at the super-duper KE Crew preview sales for both full and half price!
- Register as a consignor and as a Super (2 - four hour slots or one specially marked [S] super slot) KE Crew on March 1-7, and you can drop off at late drop off and still use colored cardstock to ensure that you can pick up your unsold items rather than donating them. Just register. Choose consign and KE Crew and continue with your registration, choosing a slot that you can work. Of course, this also entitles you to shop at the super KE Crew preview sales for both full and half price!
- If you are not joining the KE Crew for 12 hours or for one of these dates, and you would still like to consign, you will need to follow all late drop off restrictions and drop off on the late drop off dates following rules listed below.
The rules for late drop off of clothing for anyone who does not meet the above restrictions are as follows:
- No clothing will be accepted from size newborn through 9 months. Only 12 month and larger items will be allowed.
- All clothing must have been purchased NEW at a store LAST YEAR. No items will be accepted with any defects or wear.
- All clothing must be priced in black ink to allow it to be sold at 50% and then 75% off if it does not sell before that.
- All clothing must be tagged with white cardstock, meaning unsold items will be donated to the charity of our choice which gives it to prescreened needy families. So, price to sell! EXCEPTION: If you sign up and work a 4 hour slot on our sort day, you may use colored cardstock and pick up your unsold late drop off items.
- Clothing must be priced reasonably. We will ask you to mark down anything we regard as overpriced or we will be unable to accept it.
We will check every item at the door and will turn away any items which do not meet the strict requirements listed on our Items Accepted page and the additional requirements listed above.
The back door to Toys will NOT be open during late drop-off. If you bring large equipment and need the door opened, please park in the bay, walk around to the main entrance, and ask Beth in the checkout in front of Toys to open the door for you.
If you registered as a consignor or KE Crew prior to Sunday, January 15th, please register again!
Remember, even if you have consigned at a previous Kids EveryWear event, you must register for each sale in order to have a "consignor spot." Your code will remain the same!
Please use these links to register as a Consignor, KE Crew, or Expecting or First-time Parent. Thanks so much for joining us for the sale!
As a participant in the Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale, please read and acknowledge your acceptance of the following terms of agreement:
Consignor agrees that any issues with their check/items picked up or considered missing will be brought to the attention of Gail (not to a KE Crew) prior to leaving the premises on Pick-up day. No issues can be dealt with once the consignor has left the premises as all remaining items are donated that evening and it becomes too difficult to determine if items were simply overlooked or misplaced.
Consignor agrees to hold harmless and make no claim against Gail Walker, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any KE Crew or paid participants in Kids EveryWEAR, or the insurer of Kids EveryWEAR for the damage, theft or loss of any items consigned to Kids EveryWEAR. Kids EveryWEAR does not anticipate any thefts, damage, or loss but these events may occur.
Consignor agrees that they have checked the CPSC recall lists at http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prerel.html for recalls on any items they are selling and can certify that they are not consigning any recalled items.
Consignor agrees to waive any and all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in Kids EveryWEAR from whatever cause either foreseen or unforeseen against Gail Walker, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any KE Crew or paid participants in Kids EveryWEAR, or the insurer of Kids EveryWEAR.
Consignor agrees that on half-price day, all unsold items will be sold for half of the price set by the Consignor unless the No Discount option is chosen when entering your tag information online and the price is circled in red ink. Additionally, on 75% off day, all unsold items will be sold for 50% off if the max 50% off discount is chosen and the price is circled in green and for 75% off if the max 75% off discount is chosen and the price is printed in black.
Consignor gives permission that items with no price indicated on the tag will be sold at a fair market price to be determined by the opinion of Gail Walker or by two KE Crew members. Consignor agrees to accept this pricing as final.
Consignor agrees that items with no Consignor code on the tag will not be sold but will be placed in a lost and found area at the end of the sale. Any items not claimed from the lost and found by the designated close of the pick up period will become property of Kids EveryWEAR.
Consignor agrees that any items not picked up by the end of the designated pick up time will become property of Kids EveryWEAR unless they are allowed to rollover. No exceptions. Consignor must make arrangements by forwarding their confirmation email to a friend to have a friend pick up their unsold items if they can't. Checks are mailed if consignor does not come to pick-up.
Consignor agrees that no claims will be made against Kids EveryWEAR for any discrepancies involving items placed in the sale.
Consignor agrees to cash issued proceed checks within two months of the date of the check. Consignor proceed checks will be mailed within 3 days of the sale. Please give the sale owner approximately 2 weeks after the close of the sale before enquiring. Any checks not cashed within six months of the check date will become null and void.
Consignor agrees that the distribution of proceeds from the sale of each item will be as follows: Consignors will receive 65% and Kids EveryWear will receive 35% of consignors' final sales.
Consignor agrees that a $12.00 registration fee will be deducted from their earnings check to help Kids EveryWEAR cover their rent and mailing expenses, unless you register during the discount fee days. Consignor agrees that this fee will be deducted from their earnings at each event, even back-to-back events with a rollover option.
Consignor agrees to bring only items that meet the standards set forth in Kids EveryWEAR policy.
Consignor agrees that any items that clearly do not meet the standards set forth in Kids EveryWear policy will be handled in the manner detailed in the Kids EveryWEAR Items Accepted policy.
Consignor agrees that an additional $10 fee will be deducted from their earnings check per 10 clothing items dropped off that are very clearly off-season, stained/torn, not on the Kids EveryWEAR Items Accepted Chart for the current event, or dropped off in the wrong gender or size, or which use old barcode tags.
Consignor agrees that an additional $10 fee will be deducted from their earnings for bringing an expired carseat and understands Kids EveryWEAR will discard the expired carseat and not return it.
Consignor agrees that if they would like to know what they sold at the end of the sale, they will purchase a seller report in advance of Pickup or at Pickup.
Adding your cell number to this agreement will add you to our Consignor Texting service. Our consignor text subscribers are our VIPs. You will receive notifications and reminders about consigning, the schedule & other updates to help you succeed as a seller with us. We will do our best not to bug you or send you messages when you're asleep. It's super easy to unsubscribe if you don't want to continue getting texts!
Drop off and shop at your own risk. We are not liable if you contract any illness while at Kids EveryWEAR. Protect yourself. Thank you.
KE Crew Member Agreement
In an effort to ensure the quality of the sale by retaining a sufficient number of KE Crew workers, Kids EveryWear will require that KE Crew members fulfill their pledged obligation to work the shift(s) they have selected.
KE Crew are expected to be on time and fulfill entire shift.
You commit to shop only during your shopping time, not during any other times when you are onsite. If you are found to be shopping or stashing during your shift, you will be banned from all Kids EveryWEAR events. It is unfair to others to shop at any time other than your shopping time.
If you cannot fulfill your shift, please register, uncheck that shift, and choose another. If it is one week or less prior to the KE Crew Shopping Day, please also forward the confirmation to us and notify us of the change.
Should extenuating circumstances prevent you from shopping at the Preview Sale, it would still be our hope that you would consider fulfilling your timeslot so as not to leave us short-staffed. We are always amazed and blessed by the people who serve so heroically at each sale; they are not soon forgotten. Please have the courtesy to contact us and leave word that you did not shop and will not be serving your scheduled time immediately so that we can attempt to make alternate arrangements. Please understand that these guidelines have been created in an effort to maintain a high quality sale and a spirit of fairness to all who give sacrificially of their time.