What's New for Our Consignors
Each sale we try to find ways to make our sale better for everyone: our consignors, our shoppers, & our great KE Crew! Thanks to all who give suggestions to make our sale great! The best way to make suggestions is on our Facebook Group for Consignors!
Our Fall & Winter Sale in September is our regular Kids EveryWEAR Sale
Our regular Kids EveryWEAR Sale does not include Adult clothing or Furniture. It features Children's Clothing, Books, Homeschool, Toys, Baby Equipment, Nursing and Maternity, Housewares, Shoes in all sizes, Purses, Adult Accessories, and so much more! Any ladies/mens clothes dropped off will be donated immediately and not returned at Pickup. We won't be accepting adult or junior sized clothing at this event or appliances or furniture other than nursery furniture.
Changes: No Ladies Scarves at Kids EveryWEAR in September. No Holiday Decor at Kids EveryWEAR in September. Bring these to EverythingELSE in October!
Adult costumes will be accepted at both events! Be sure they are child-friendly and appropriate!
Our EverythingELSE Sale in October features all of this except kids clothing --- EverythingELSE! And we mean Everything!
It features ladies' and men's adult and junior clothing, adult and children's shoes, adult clothing accessories, children's toys, baby equipment, bikes, indoor and outdoor equipment, furniture, appliances, housewares. You name it! But we won't be selling children's clothing at this special event! Having no kids clothing at this fabulous event gives us the room for furniture, appliances, and everythingELSE you can imagine.
Think Craigslist gone wild! The most epic indoor yard sale EVER! Facebook Marketplace on steroids. This is the most awesome sale!
EverythingELSE all in ONE PLACE!
Read our Drop-off for EverythingELSE Sale page for rack configuration and categories to make your EverythingELSE Drop-off easier!
Alternative Tagging Options
If you want to tag and price your items, but you just don't have the time to put out your items, we are now offering Drop 'N Go. If you don't have the time to tag or just don't have a clue about pricing, and you want the full service option to get the most while you do the least, use our We Tag for You service!
Our awesome Rollover Option! Bringing items to our September Kids EveryWEAR Sale that are allowed at our October EverythingELSE Sale? No need to pick them up! They can stay right where they are for the next event! For this reason, we will only sort children's clothing after our Kids EveryWEAR Sale. Everything else is left right where it is. Feel free to come to Pickup to get your check and any items that are not accepted at the next event. Items not accepted at the EverythingELSE event will be donated if not picked up by close on Pickup Day.
Important Things to Know
- QR Tags as of June 2019. Super fast sticker and full page pdf options available. We have a NEW checkout system with QR codes that contain price, code, and option description. Description can be handwritten, but price and code must be entered online. We have never changed our tags before and hope to never do so again!
- Items Accepted Chart to help you know what to bring to each event. This thing is your go to tool!
- Selling large hard to move items or items priced above $25? We are making it better for you! At Drop-off, attach a “Large Item Claim Ticket” to them. See Drop-off for the details. These are only for hard to move items or items which need to be ziptied directly to high end racks for security.
- Pricing Guidelines to help you price.
- Boutique items & High-end $25+ items like purses and baby wraps at our Kids EveryWEAR Sale will be displayed on specially marked rounders to show them off!
- Coats will be displayed on specially marked rounders at our Kids EveryWEAR event to make shopping easy!
- We will pull and donate any VCR tapes and any adult rated R or above DVD's dropped off. We do not take accept these and do not have the staff to sort and return them.
- We will not be accepting adult-oriented books! No adult novels. No cookbooks.
- If you are selling hangers, you must price them at $1 or under for 12 hangers.
- If you bring a carseat, you must write the expiration date across the top of the tag with a thick red marker like this: EXP 10/28. You will be charged an additional $10 fee if you bring an expired carseat. We will destroy the expired carseat and not return it.
- We will be charging a $10 fee per 10 items dropped off that are very clearly off-season, stained/torn, not on our Items Accepted Chart for the current event, or dropped off in the wrong gender or size. Please place your items correctly.
Most Asked Questions about Consigning
If I've sold with you in the past, should I register again?
Yes. Please register for each event so that your consignor spot is reserved for you, and so that you get a shopping pass. Your pass says SEPTEMBER if you are registered for Kids EveryWEAR and OCTOBER if you are registered for EverythingELSE.
If I have leftover items with QR code tags, do I need to retag?
No. As long as you have the QR tags with the price and discount embedded in them, you can return tagged items to the next sale. We do, however, strongly recommend printing our QR stickers and reducing your price by $1 if the item didn't sell and changing the discount choice from red to green or green to black on all returning items. This is a great pricing strategy for returning consignors!
Will my assigned code or tag color change?
No. But be certain you throw away your old barcode tags from prior to July 2019 before you start printing the new ones. We don't want you to accidentally tag with the old ones!
Where do I access and print tags?
When you register, you will receive a confirmation email. That email has the link to Print Tags. If you don't get the email, register again and save the final screen. There is a direct link to Print Tags in the Consignor menu and on the right menu of every page of our website as well.
When I am attaching tags to toys or Ziploc bags, etc., can I cover the QR code with packing tape?
No! Please do not cover the QR code with tape! It will not scan properly.
Do I pay the consignor fee when I register?
No, your fee is deducted from your check for every sale in which you sell items.
Can the new consignor tags be photocopied or does each item require a unique QR code?
You may enter prices + discount choice for an entire page of tags, save it as a pdf, and print as many copies as you'd like. You would need to handwrite descriptions. Do not handwrite or alter price or discount choice! Please don't photocopy as the QR code becomes too blurry. Printing hundreds of pages of tags from the pdf is fine, but photocopies of a page are not.
Who can shop with me?
Your spouse, your parents, your in-laws, and your children are welcome to shop with or without you with your consignor confirmation or by giving your name at the door. Send your friends the information about the Friends Sale so they can get a free ticket to that event! You want them to come buy your stuff!