What is consigning all about and how easy is it?
A Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale consignor is you - smart enough to get top dollar for your gently used items in the easiest way possible! If you tag at least $50 of items and drop them off at Kids EveryWEAR for us to sell them for you, you get a check in just a few weeks (at Pickup) and you earn an "early shop" pass at our exclusive Consignor Sale before the public shops! (Be sure to join the KE Crew if you really want to get first dibs on the deals though!)
Why consign at Kids EveryWEAR?
- Stuff, stuff, stuff is everywhere and it is driving you crazy!
- You need a few extra bucks and easy money sounds great!
- Buy Sell Trade groups got you down?! Facebook meetups always end up in no-shows!? They haggle, haggle, haggle on your already great price? We are your one stop selling spot solution!
- Just tag, drop off, and pick up your check! We do the selling! You set the price!
- Don't even get me started talking about yard sales. Ugh! Why hassle with the stress - hours of pricing only to be offered a quarter for an item! And rain? How's that after preparing like crazy!
- Ever try consignment stores? Got nickels and dimes for your items and tons of items rejected?
- We've been voted the BEST year after year! Consign with the BEST and we take care of the rest!
- We've got options to meet the needs of everyone!
- At Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale, we pay you 65% of an item's selling price minus a $12 selling fee to help cover the cost of our rent and equipment. You get the most for your items! This $12 fee is deducted from your final earnings after your 65% is calculated.
- Got it tagged but realize you just can't manage drop-off this year? We offer Drop 'N Go services too! You earn 55% of your sales.
- No time to tag? We offer We Tag for You services! You earn 45% of your sales.
- Consignment stores and other options simply do not have 5000 or more shoppers over the span of several days to see and buy your items!
- We take just about everything at our Kids EveryWEAR Sale! Kids Clothing size Newborn - Children's 18, Kids Toys, Puzzles, and Games, indoor and outdoor Play Equipment, even swing sets! Children's Books, Electronics, Baby Equipment, Bikes and Trikes and Scooters, Phones, and small Housewares. Think Craigslist and FB Marketplace made easy! No Hassling and Fast Payment. No meet-ups! You drop it off and we sell it!
- If we don't take it at Kids EveryWEAR sale, we take it at our EverythingELSE sale! Just be sure to know what to tag when by checking our Items Accepted Chart!
- Buyers can see, smell and touch the items, unlike an internet auction such as Ebay or Poshmark. So they buy, buy, buy your items!
- We hold sales every Spring & Fall so you can stay on top of the clutter!
- We do the advertising for you! And we do it like crazy!
- Better yet, you won't wait weeks for payment, but you will receive your check immediately following the sale! The turn around time is awesome.
"I can't believe you had checks ready when I picked up my unsold items!" JB
- We've taken care of every detail - the advertising, the organization, even the climate-controlled indoor location! We've done it all for you AND you'll make a lot more money!
- Kids EveryWEAR Consignors get to shop early for Full Price, 50% off, and 75% off!
How do I become a consignor?
- Register. Check the box for consignor. This assigns you your unique seller (consignor) code and cardstock color. If your confirmation subject line does not say "You are registered as a consignor" please register again and look for the checkbox to indicate that you'd like to consign. Consignors must complete online registration prior to each Kids EveryWear sale in which they plan to participate. This will give you a new shopping pass and a spot at this season's event. (Spots fill, so you have to register for one each season so we know you are planning to participate!) Prior to the official opening of each season's event, you can register to get your code and begin tagging. Your code and tag color will not change from season to season. But you must register again once registration officially opens in order for you to have your "spot" and shopping pass for that event.
- Keep the link to our Items Accepted as you will refer to it often. This changes a bit each season as we realize things that no longer sell well (cassette tapes, anyone?) - so be sure to review it before each and every sale!
- Make sure you understand our schedule - when to Drop Off, when to Pick Up, and when to SHOP!
- Carefully review How to Tag. Put the supplies you will need on your shopping list. We offer tagging services if this all seems overwhelming. But once you do one sale, it is a breeze the next time!
- Be sure to refer to our Pricing Guidelines as you tag.
- Next check out Tagging Blunders so you can avoid them!
- Then, on the Print Tags page, enter your items in our online system to indicate the price, description, and discount options you want. You pick the price and discount options! We sell! We require you to enter your code, price, and discount choice in our online system and you cannot change them without retagging. This ensures that they are embedded in your scannable QR tag for fast shopper checkout!
- Drop Off. We offer Drop 'N Go services if you don't have time to put your items out at Drop-off.
- Shop at your special Consignor Shopping Time! Want to shop sooner? Join the KE Crew!
- Pick Up
- Cash your check!
- Get a jump start! Begin tagging for next season! And remember, we sell a huge percentage of items. Please retag any items you picked up and drop the price by at least $1 as well as considering changing your discount choice to a greater percentage.