Pick up your Kids EveryWEAR unsold items
Saturday, May 30, 1-5pm
Because of the issues surrounding COVID-19, we believe it is in everyone's best interest to skip sort and pickup of unsold items for the May event. We will allow you to pickup your check and any unsold items you would like to pull yourself at the scheduled Pickup time. We have asked the mall to allow us to leave all unsold items, both white tagged and colored tagged items, on the racks for the Fall Sale. We do not believe we will have room to sell bathing suits, shorts, sleeveless shirts and summer dresses or sandals at the Fall Sale. We will allow you to pickup these items in the Fall if you are unable to pick them up in the Spring. Any items not picked up in Fall will be donated at the end of the Fall Sale. Any white or colored tag items which are on the Fall Items Accepted list will be sold at the Fall Sale. Thank you for understanding and bearing with us as we strive to continue as the best sale in the Triangle and Top 10 in the USA! We want to sell your stuff!
What to bring to Pickup
- Bring your confirmation email (or have it on your phone) so that you know your code. If you send someone else to pickup your items, they MUST have your confirmation email. Can't find it? Register again and a copy will be emailed to you.
- A wagon, luggage cart, rolling suitcase, stroller, rolling rack or dolly and bins (labeled with your name and cell # in case you leave them behind) will help you transport items to your car.
What to do at Pickup
- MODIFIED DUE TO COVID -Pick up your check BY CODE - so know your code! If you would like to find and bring home any items, you are welcome to do so, but they will not be sorted for the May sale.
- Check the Items Missing Tags area for items that have become separated from sets or have lost their tags. You must sign for any items you claim as yours.
- Check Stained/Torn/Off-season/Outdated items. These are on racks labeled as such near the Items Missing Tags. All items which fail to meet the criteria listed in our Items Accepted section will not be sorted. (But you didn't bring any, right?!)
- Have your bins, bags, and items ALL checked at the door before you may leave with any items. Please unstack bins and open bags for our KE Door Crew member.
What do I do if I think I am missing an item or have concerns at Pickup?
Please make Gail (not a KE Crew Member) aware of them before leaving Pickup!
*Remember, if you have ANY questions about your items or your check amount, only GAIL can help you ( KE Crew can't.)
You must see Gail before leaving the premises if you have any issues.
We do not sort Housewares at any of our events. We do not sort any items after our EverythingELSE Sale. You may pull your own items and have them checked at the door.
- Please do not email to say you forgot pickup or cannot make it to pickup. All remaining items are donated at 8pm.
- Please do not email asking how to get your check if you miss Pickup. Checks are mailed the following day.
- Please do not email unless you have not received your check after two weeks.
We will make every effort to have checks ready for our consignors at Pickup! We love to save the postage! Checks MAY NOT be available at Pickup in the event that we experience any equipment failures. We will email all consignors the day prior to Pick-up if checks will need to be mailed. Thankfully, we have always had them ready in the past.
Any checks which are not picked up on-site by May 30 for the Kids EveryWEAR Sale will be mailed to you the following day. Contact us ONLY if you have not received your check two weeks after Pickup.
Want Your Check But You Don't Want to Pick Up Items?
If you are planning to donate all unaccepted items to charity, but would like to come during Pickup hours to receive your sale earnings check, we encourage you to do so!
What if I don't come pick up my check but I didn't use white tags?
Any checks which are not picked up on-site by 8pm on Pick Up Day will be mailed to you the following day. Contact us ONLY if you have not received your check two weeks after Pickup.
A few deals you might be interested in at Pickup. Cash only:
- White cardstock to tag and donate unsold leftovers next sale (20 sheets for $1)
- 4" zipties (100/pack for $1)
- Stickers (10 sheets for $2) for changing price or discount or to add the QR code to old Kids EveryWEAR tags.
Mark-down tip if you pick up any unsold items:
Anytime you have items at Pickup, we ask that you bring them home and mark them down right away or change your discount choice/ink color from red to green or green to black by using a NEW TAG or crossing out the price and adding a KE Sticker over the crossed out old price for the next sale.