Kids EveryWEAR Sale Pricing
At Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale, consignors price their own items. That's one of the reasons the sale is so much fun to shop - the deals are amazing and prices really vary! Prices start at $1!
- Carefully consider the age and condition of an item when pricing. Scrutinize each piece as if YOU were planning to purchase it.
- Items that are priced too high simply will not sell! We suggest you price brand-name items in excellent condition at approximately 1/5 of the original retail price.
- Keep in mind your "competition". Will there be plenty of items like this one to choose from?
- There is always a plentiful selection of like new infant sizes 0-9 months. They get little wear! So price these sizes on the low side. If your teeny sizes show any wear, we ask you to donate them to a great charity! Please bring only like new size 0-9mo items to the sale and price them low.
- On the other hand, if you have like new, basic, brand name boys clothing in sizes 2T-6, you will likely get the higher end of our recommended pricing as we have the fewest items in 2T and above boys sizes.
- You are including these items in the sale in order to "SELL" them. Do not over-price. Most single clothing items are priced in the $2-$7 range.
- Put yourself in the shoes of a shopper and ask yourself, "Would I buy this item, in this condition, for this price?"
- Try not to attach sentimental feelings to your price. Emotion will often lead to over-pricing.
Remember your discount options too. At Kids EveryWear, you have the ultimate flexibility and control over pricing!
- We hold 50% and 75% off clearance sales on the final two days of the sale.
- See Details about choosing your discount options on the Print Tags page.
See the How to Tag page for important details about tagging your items so they will sell well!