We Tag for You
We Tag is now full for our October EverythingELSE Sale.
We do have availability for Drop 'N Go if you tag and want us to put your items out. Details here.
If you miss the cutoff for We Tag and would like to just donate your items to Kids EveryWEAR, we can offer you an early consignor shopping pass and a donation receipt. Email if you'd like to do that as well. Thanks!
No time? Tons of stuff to sell? Don't worry. We've got your back! Drop off your items at our location at the former Sears at Cary Towne Center. We'll do the work! We provide the zip-ties, the white cardstock, the safety pins and ziploc bags, the time, and you get the moola!
Space is VERY limited. Slots fill quickly! You are not guaranteed that we can tag your items until you have confirmed with us, paid, and dropped the items off with us.
- You pay the standard $12 consignor fee as always which is deducted from your final check (or the early bird fee if you register for our early bird special.) However, you earn 45% of your total sales instead of the usual 65%. The 45% is calculated first and then your consignor fee is deducted.
- We will print and fill your tags out for you. We will fill out the tag’s description, price, size, etc and hang on hangers, attach tags, put out the items properly, and sell them!
- For We Tag for You pricing, we use black ink to offer the max discount of 75% off. Items will go to 50% off and then 75% off if they have not sold before those sale days.
- You may come get your check at Pickup or it is mailed to you that week. Remember, your unsold items will only be available at this time if you provided colored tags for them.
- You get to shop our Consignor Pre-sale for full, half, and 75% off!
- You will need to register now in order to have a code assigned to you. Be sure to register again for the Kids EveryWEAR Sale in September when we open that registration. Your fee will stay the same, but this will give you your consignor spot and your shopping pass!
If you use We Tag services and will have items stay in the space and roll over to the next sale, you must ask us for a new code in order to tag any items yourself. Otherwise all items will be paid out at 45% as a we tag consignor.
ABOUT WE TAGS
- If you want to donate your unsold items at the end of each event, we will provide white cardstock for you.
- If you want to have colored tags to pick up your unsold items, you must provide enough blank colored cardstock in your assigned cardstock color (see your registration confirmation email) which we will use to print your tags. Twelve tags print per sheet, so please provide enough for all items. If we run out of your cardstock, we will print the remainder of your tags on white cardstock. We are not able to return extra paper. If you provide colored cardstock, you are allowed to select your discount option - full price only, 50% off max, or 75% off max.
- If you choose to print your tags on your assigned cardstock color and not to donate the leftovers at the sale end, you are responsible to go to Pickup to get your leftover items. Any items not picked up are donated that evening. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Have just a few items you don't want to donate? You may mark specific items to use colored tags and bring enough colored cardstock only for those items. We will provide and print white tags for the remainder of your items.
- We handwrite descriptions on all We Tag tags. So if you buy a Seller's Report, it will only list prices of items sold. It will not list unsold items or item descriptions.
PREPARING FOR WE TAG DROP-OFF
- All items must be freshly laundered. Items which have been stored in bins and attics have an odd smell. You must freshly launder all items!
- Items should be ironed if needed.
- No stains, tears, or smells. Check items near a window to see stains more easily.
- Wash shoes and toys also. Crocs wash great in the washer! Soles and toys clean up well with a magic eraser!
- All items must be complete and in working condition. Items requiring batteries must have working batteries or we will donate the item.
- This is our Fall/Winter sale. Be sure to adhere to our Items Accepted list.
- It is your responsibility to check your items carefully.
- If you bring more than 10 unacceptable items, a fee of 50 cents per item will be deducted from your check.
- If more than 10% of your items are unacceptable for any reason, you will not be permitted to use We Tag in the future.
- Any off-season or adult items dropped off will be donated as we cannot store and return unacceptable items.
- There is a limit of 25 Infant Clothing items per size in sizes newborn - 12 months (25 - size 3 months, 25 - size 6 month, 25 - size 9 month, 25 - size 12 month) for We Tag for You. Choose your best 25 per size.
- If you feel strongly about the price of large items, feel free to let us know, and we will use the price you suggest. You may write the price of that large item clearly on blue painters tape attached to the item and point it out to us at Drop-off.
- Your items must be in boxes or large garbage bags tied shut that we can throw away with your consignor code clearly labeled on the boxes or bags. (A plastic bin is fine but you WILL NOT get it back. Adhere a piece of tape and write code on tape, not on the bin please.) Please write your code on painters tape on any items not able to be boxed or bagged.
- You drop them off during our We Tag for You Drop-off time that you have confirmed with us and then selected on the form. Be sure to note the correct doors shown on the form and add your appointment and our phone number to your calendar.
Once you receive confirmation, paypal your $10 nonrefundable We Tag for You fee per event as a GIFT TO FRIEND (not payment for goods and services). This means, you need to pay a $10 We Tag fee to drop off Fall/Winter children's clothing items for the Kids EveryWEAR event. Beyond that, you need to pay an additional $10 We Tag fee to drop off adult clothing items or other items accepted at only the EverythingELSE Sale. The fee is per event.
The We Tag for You fee covers our cost for hangers, zipties, cardstock, printing, safety pins, etc. To confirm your We Tag for You spot,
Please include your name, code, email, and "We Tag for the ---- event" (specifying which event(s) your payment is for) in the note field when you paypal.
Next, register as a consignor so that you have a code.
After paypaling, email us to let us know that you paypaled. In that email tell us your name as it appears in your consignor confirmation and which event(s) you would like us to tag for. Also tell us all exact dates and times you are available to drop off.
We will reply to confirm a dropoff appointment time.
- Finally, we will send you a form to complete. This form ensures you understand the We Tag rules and allows you to confirm your drop-off appointment time. You will need to know your code and dropoff appointment time when you complete this form. We will send no further communication. We will see you at your appointment at the time you have confirmed on the form, so be sure to stop and add it to your calendar with your tagger's cell phone #!
Thanks for letting us tag for you and for consigning with Kids EveryWEAR!
...keeping down the cost of growing up!