If you are unable to come to the sale, we can shop for you!
The fee is $15 for the initial hour plus 10% of the purchase price.
Just follow these 6 easy steps:
Please tell us:
- Your full name
- Your cell phone number
- Your email address
- Gender(s) and size(s) needed
- Item type, how many you need of each type of item, and the price range you'd pay for each item type
- Brands you love (if you have preferences)
- Favorite colors (if you have preferences)
- When you will be available to respond to pictures of items
4. Be available by phone during your appointment time. We will text pictures of the items we pull for you. We need to know within 30 minutes which items you want.
6. Choose a time from those listed below to pick up your items. Text us when you arrive for curbside pickup or you can come inside to get your items. We will provide the text number when we receive payment.
- Friday, September 18, 10am-7pm
- Saturday, September 19, 10am-7pm
- Sunday, September 20, 1pm-6pm
- Friday, September 25, 10am-7pm
- Saturday, September 26, 10am-7pm
- Sunday, September 27, 1pm-7pm
COVID-19 Sale Modifications
Our hearts go out to those affected. Everyone's safety is our concern. We have received written permission from Governor Cooper to hold our events!
See our Sale Schedule for details!
All KE Crew can have one free mask if you need one to wear during your shift.
If you have concerns, please communicate directly with KE so we can address your concerns clearly and directly. It is our hope that this will ensure the most accurate information and keep conjecture to a minimum. We love input. We want to stay the BEST!
- Public shopping times require a free ticket.
- DUE TO COVID-19 PLEASE ONLY BRING OTHERS WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. If you can leave children with someone else, PLEASE do so. Some people are unable to get childcare, so we are allowing children but asking people to not bring children when possible.
- All children age 3 and under must be in a stroller or wagon at all times or you can babywear. All older children must be WITH YOU at all times and cannot touch items.
- We will have to ask you to leave if your children are not kept with you or are playing with items.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the entrance for use by each person as they enter.
- All KE Crew will be offered a free mask.
- We will be selling masks for $1 or you can wear your own. If you have a condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you do not need to wear one.
- People with medical conditions that prevent them from wearing a mask are not required to wear one.
- Kids EveryWEAR makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the masks we sell or the ones you bring prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. We are not liable for any disease you believe you contract on our premises or elsewhere. You shop at your own discretion.
- Please stay home if you have any respiratory illness symptoms or have had a fever within 24 hours or tested positive for Covid and are still in isolation.
- We have new face shields available. Please let us know if you would like to borrow a sanitized face shield during your Crew shift or shopping time.
- We have marked off 6 foot distances in the checkout area. Please stand 6 feet away from others.
- We have marked our pens at the payment area as sanitized versus dirty. Please use a sanitized pen and place it in the container marked "dirty" after use.
- Restrooms are available in the Food Court. Shoppers are asked to walk outside or drive to the Food Court. PLEASE use the restroom before coming!
Can I bring children?
Yes, but please only bring them if absolutely necessary due to COVID-19. Each person in your group will need their own ticket to public shopping times.
Do I need a separate ticket for full price and 50% off and 75% off?
Thanks friends! We are so grateful for you!
Public shoppers You will need a free Eventbrite ticket per person who accompanies you to shop. Help the KE Crew for just 4 hours and shop first! Consign and shop next! Register again to choose those opportunities on our website! (Consignors & Crew will not need Eventbrite Tickets. Their confirmation email is their shopping pass.)
Sears at Cary Towne Center
1105 Walnut Street, Cary, NC 27511
Follow GPS directions to Cary Towne Center and park near the glass doors with our Kids EveryWEAR banner and a green ENTER sign at the former Sears location. This is the only entrance for the sale although we do have banners on the other sides of the building. You can't enter from within the mall, so be sure to park here!
Forms of Payment
At Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale, we accept Cash, MasterCard, and Visa with ID. No fee! We do not accept checks, AMEX, or Discover!
All Sales Final - No returns or exchanges
Be sure to open games, puzzles, and DVD's at our checkout counter in order to ensure that they are complete!
Test batteries and plug-in items at our Testing area in Holds area next to Checkout.
- Shoppers are encouraged to Bring Your Own Bags and a wagon. We also sell HUGE Ikea bags for $2.
- A laundry basket can be a helpful "shopping cart." Some drag them along with rope to keep from bending over again and again. Attach a laundry basket to a luggage rack with a bungee cord and you're in serious business. Please label with your name and phone # as these are often forgotten at the sale.
- Be sure to check out what changes we have made to keep you safe!
- Restrooms are available in the Food Court. Due to current circumstances, the mall entrance from our store is closed. You will have to exit our store and go through the parking lot to the Food Court entrance and reenter the mall there. Please use the restroom before coming!
- Fitting Rooms are available but, please, as a courtesy to the consignors selling those items as well as to other shoppers, return unwanted items to their proper size location! KE Crew staffing is limited. Please only try on items if absolutely necessary. The risk of contamination via fabrics seems extremely low. But we want to minimize risk. That said, we understand that some children are exceptionally hard to fit. To serve those families, we will allow minimal trying on of items when needed.
- It PAYS to shop FIRST! You get the best dibs. "How," you ask? Join the KE Crew - they shop first. Consign - they shop 2nd. Or, buy a ticket to our Special $5 Presale Shopping Day! There are tons of free early presale shopping tickets too!
- We offer many other presale shopping opportunities to shop before we open to the public. Read details and ticket options on our Sale Schedule.
- Our Kids EveryWEAR sale in September will have all the rest except Adult Clothing, Furniture, and Appliances. It features Children's Clothing, Toys, Baby Equipment, Nursing and Maternity Wear, Housewares, Shoes in all sizes including adult sizes, Books, Purses and so much more!
- Speaking of entering, if you are shopping a presale day, bring your ID and your confirmation email shopping pass. Your children, spouse, and parents are allowed to shop presale dates with you. Your friends are not allowed to shop early shopping dates with you if you are KE Crew or a consignor. They may shop the Shop Early $5 Presale or our Friends Sale.
- Remember, you can shop any day after your presale day!
- There is only 1 centrally located checkout for all of your purchases. Checkout uses a 2-step process. Look for the signs marking Checkout! At the computer - a KE Crew member will scan your tags. Then you will head to payment.
- Bring a list of specific items you need. Now's the time to think birthdays and holidays, even Christmas!
- Come prepared to make a day of it! Be sure to think ahead and pack drinks/water bottles (label with your name) and plenty of food/snacks! And wear comfortable shoes! A fanny pack or backpack keeps hands free to browse and haul! We do check bags as you exit.
- Please treat items as you would want your items treated. If you do not want an item, please return it to the proper rack.
- Purchasing large items? Easy Peasy! We offer a HOLDS area for items you are 100% certain you will purchase. Please don't put items in HOLDS that you might change your mind about.
- To buy any items that you are certain you wish to purchase and you can easily move but you want to have them held for you while you continue shopping, take them to Holds where the Holds KE Crew Member will give you a laminated card with a number on it. This works like a coat check. You leave your items with him and return with your "number" to retrieve your items when you are ready to pay.
- For items too large to bring to Holds, you must complete the top portion of the Claim Ticket with your name and phone number. Then remove the bottom portion and bring it to Holds for the KE Crew member to keep it while you continue to shop. When you have completed your shopping and get to the Checkout Processing Station, tell your KE Crew Member you have a Claim Ticket and go retrieve the lower portion of your ticket from Holds while the crew member begins processing your items. When you pay for your items, your Claim Ticket and Receipt must be stamped PAID. You must show them both at the door to remove the item with the matching top portion of the Claim Ticket from the store.
- We can hold large items overnight once paid for, except on the final day of our sale. But you can only pick the item up when we are open to shoppers. See Sale Schedule!
- We love kids, but if possible, leave yours at home to make your experience a bit easier for you. If you bring them, please keep your children with you at all times. Children are not permitted to be in the store without parents, to run, to ride on, or to play with toys. Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy. Children age 3 and under must be in a stroller, wagon, or baby-worn.
Pregnant mommas, print a copy of our Pregnant Moms shopping guide too or save to your phone!
Kids EveryWEAR Sale Store Layout
You can download and print our Fall Store Layout to help you find your way to the items you want most!
You can download and print our EverythingELSE Store Layout to help you find your way to the items you want most!
Thanks for shopping with Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale!
... keeping down the cost of growing up!
Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale
is a seasonal children's consignment sale extravaganza held twice yearly in the early spring and fall. We are located at the former 92,000 square foot Sears at Cary Towne Center, 1105 Walnut St., Cary, NC 27511. We have 1200 families selling their items at our sales!
We specialize in the highest quality gently used children's clothing sizes 0-18, toys, educational materials, infant equipment, nursery furniture, maternity wear and MORE! We even have a Housewares department! KE Crew and consignors shop early for the ultimate selection and bargains! Anyone can participate! Explore the many flexible opportunities for Consignors, KE Crew, and Shoppers using the menu!
Everyone is invited to shop at the award winning Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale at the Sears in Cary Towne Center. Tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers, relatives and anyone who shops for kids! And don't miss our amazing EverythingELSE Sale featuring adult clothing, furniture, appliances, tools, housewares, and EVERYTHING ELSE!! (Just no kids clothing at that event!)
KE Crew and consignors shop early! Anyone can participate! Visit Consignor 101 and KE Crew Info for more details! We also offer presale days with lots of shopping opportunities before the public! View our sale schedule to read more about our early presale shopping opportunities for everyone!
Voted again and again as the BEST Children's Consignment Sale in the NC Triangle - Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, Burlington, Mebane & Top Ten in the Nation!
Come see why!
Our Fall & Winter Sale in September is our Kids EveryWEAR Sale
It will feature kids clothing and both adult and children's accessories, toys, equipment, books, nursery furniture, and housewares.
We will not have adult clothing except we will have nursing wear and maternity. We will not have large furniture or large appliances at our Kids EveryWEAR Sale. Having no adult clothing gives us room for kids clothing in sizes newborn to a kids size 20 from over 1000 families!
Our October Sale is our EverythingELSE Sale
It features ladies' and men's adult and junior clothing, adult and children's shoes, adult clothing accessories, children's toys, baby equipment, bikes, indoor and outdoor equipment, furniture, appliances, housewares. You name it! But we will only be selling children's clothing at our September Kids EveryWEAR Sale! Having no kids clothing at this special event gives us the room for furniture, appliances, and everythingELSE you can imagine.
Think Craigslist gone wild! The most epic indoor yard sale EVER! Facebook Marketplace on steroids. This is the most awesome sale!
EverythingELSE all in ONE PLACE!
Check out what's new!
Read our Shopping Tips next!
What You Will Find at Kids EveryWEAR
Prices at $1 an up! Up to 99% off retail prices for gently used and like new items! On our 75% off days, prices start at 25 cents!
Our Kids EveryWEAR Sale will have all the kids clothing and shoes, nursing wear, maternity clothes, toys, equipment, and so much more!
Setting up a new apartment? Check out Housewares for everything you will need!
...You name it, we've got it at Kids EveryWear!
And don't forget those toys, toys, and more toys!