If you are unable to come to the sale, we can shop for you!
The fee is $15 per hour of "shopping" plus 10% of the purchase price.
Next, email your list of items you'd like us to pull for you. Please tell us:
- Gender and size
- Item type, how many you need of each type of item, and the price range you'd pay for each item type
- Brands you love (if you have preferences)
- Favorite colors (if you have preferences)
- Your cell phone number
- Your email address
- Your full name
We will text pictures of the items we pull. We need to know within one hour which items you want and need payment within that hour since items cannot stay off of the sales floor. Sales tax of 7.25% is added.
Payment by Venmo to Kidseverywear or Paypal GIFT TO FRIEND OPTION ONLY is required within the hour.
Finally, you can text us when you arrive for curbside pickup or you can come in to get your items.
You can pickup your items
- Friday, May 15, 10am-8pm
- Saturday, May 16, 10am-8pm
- Sunday, May 17, 10am-8pm
- Friday, May 22, 10am-8pm
- Saturday, May 23, 10am-8pm
- Sunday, May 24, 10am-8pm
As COVID-19 has begun to impact our community, we want you to know that we have been monitoring it closely. Our hearts go out to those affected. Everyone's safety is our concern. We have received written permission from Governor Cooper to reopen! See our Sale Schedule for details!
All KE Crew can have one free mask if you need one to wear during your shift.
If you have concerns, please communicate directly with KE so we can address your concerns clearly and directly. It is our hope that this will ensure the most accurate information and keep conjecture to a minimum. We love input. We want to stay the BEST!
- For our May modified event, you need a ticket to shop even for our Consignor and our Public Sale dates. This will ensure that we follow social distancing guidelines.
- KE Crew will not need a ticket. Your confirmation email will tell you your shopping time.
- DUE TO COVID-19 PLEASE ONLY BRING OTHERS WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. If you can leave children with someone else, PLEASE do so. Some people are unable to get childcare, so we are allowing children but asking people to not bring children when possible.
- All children age 3 and under must be in a stroller or wagon at all times or you can babywear. All older children must be WITH YOU at all times and cannot touch items.
- We will have to ask you to leave if your children are not kept with you or are playing with items.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the entrance for use by each person as they enter.
- All KE Crew will be offered a free mask.
- We will be selling masks for $1 or you can wear your own. If you have a condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you do not need to wear one.
- Due to HIPAA and the 4th amendment, we will not ask questions if you are unable to wear a mask.
- Kids EveryWEAR makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the masks we sell or the ones you bring prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. We are not liable for any disease you believe you contract on our premises or elsewhere. You shop at your own discretion.
- We will be taking temperatures of all KE Crew.
- Please stay home if you have any respiratory illness symptoms or have had a fever within 24 hours or tested positive for Covid and are still in isolation.
- We have face shields available. Please reply to this email to let us know if you would like to borrow a sanitized face shield during your Crew shift or shopping time.
- We have marked off 6 foot distances in the checkout area. Please stand 6 feet away from others.
- We have marked our pens at the payment area as sanitized versus dirty. Please use a sanitized pen and place it in the container marked "dirty" after use.
- We are sanitizing carts after use. Please return your cart to the door person after use so that we can sanitize it.
- Restrooms are available in the Food Court. PLEASE use the restroom before coming!
Can I bring children?
Yes, but please only bring them if absolutely necessary due to COVID-19. Each person in your group will need their own ticket to public shopping times.
Do I need a separate ticket for full price and 50% off and 75% off?
Thanks friends! We are so grateful for you!
Forms of Payment
At Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale, we accept Cash, MasterCard, and Visa with ID. No fee! We do not accept checks, AMEX, or Discover!
All Sales Final - No returns or exchanges
Be sure to open games, puzzles, and DVD's at our checkout counter in order to ensure that they are complete! Test batteries and plug-in items at our Holds area next to Checkout.
- Be sure to check out what changes we have made due to COVID-19.
- Restrooms are available in the Food Court. Due to COVID-19, the mall may be closed. PLEASE use the restroom before coming!
- Fitting Rooms are available but, please, as a courtesy to the consignors selling those items as well as to other shoppers, return unwanted items to their proper size location! KE Crew staffing is limited. Please only try on items if absolutely necessary. The risk of contamination via fabrics seems extremely low. But we want to minimize risk. That said, we understand that some children are exceptionally hard to fit. To serve those families, we will allow minimal trying on of items when needed.
- It PAYS to shop FIRST! You get the best dibs. "How," you ask? Join the KE Crew - they shop first. Consign - they shop 2nd. Or, buy a ticket to our Special $15 Presale Shopping Day! There are tons of free early presale shopping tickets too!
- We offer many other presale shopping opportunities to shop before we open to the public. Read details and ticket options on our Sale Schedule.
- Our Kids EveryWEAR sale in May will have all the rest except Adult Clothing, Furniture, and Appliances. It features Children's Clothing, Toys, Baby Equipment, Nursing and Maternity Wear, Housewares, Shoes in all sizes including adult sizes, Books, Purses and so much more!
- Click here for pictures of where to park and enter.
- Speaking of entering, if you are shopping a presale day, bring your ID and your confirmation email shopping pass. Your children, spouse, and parents are allowed to shop presale dates with you. Your friends are not allowed to shop early shopping dates with you if you are KE Crew or a consignor. They may shop the Shop Early $15 Presale or our Friends Sale.
- Remember, you can shop any day after your presale day!
- A new color wristband is required to shop each presale day, so you will need to checkin each time you shop our special presales.
- Shoppers are encouraged to Bring Your Own Bags. We also sell HUGE Ikea bags for $2.
- There is only 1 centrally located checkout for all of your purchases. Checkout uses a 2-step process. Look for the signs marking Checkout!
- Computer - a KE Crew member will scan your tags
- Cash Register - pay cash, MasterCard, or VISA. We do not accept checks, Amex, or Discover.
- Bring a list of specific items you need. Now's the time to think birthdays and holidays, even Christmas!
- Come prepared to make a day of it! Be sure to think ahead and pack drinks/water bottles (label with your name) and plenty of food/snacks! And wear comfortable shoes! A fanny pack or backpack keeps hands free to browse and haul! We do check bags as you exit.
- A laundry basket can be a helpful "shopping cart." Some drag them along with rope to keep from bending over again and again. Attach a laundry basket to a luggage rack with a bungee cord and you're in serious business. Wagons work great, too! Please label with your name and phone # as these are often forgotten at the sale.
- Please treat items as you would want your items treated. If you do not want an item, please return it to the proper rack.
- Purchasing large items? Easy Peasy! We offer a HOLDS area for items you are 100% certain you will purchase. Please don't put items in HOLDS that you might change your mind about.
- To buy any items that you are certain you wish to purchase and you can easily move but you want to have them held for you while you continue shopping, take them to Holds where the Holds KE Crew Member will give you a laminated card with a number on it. This works like a coat check. You leave your items with him and return with your "number" to retrieve your items when you are ready to pay.
- For items too large to bring to Holds, you must complete the top portion of the Claim Ticket with your name and phone number. Then remove the bottom portion and bring it to Holds for the KE Crew member to keep it while you continue to shop. When you have completed your shopping and get to the Checkout Processing Station, tell your KE Crew Member you have a Claim Ticket and go retrieve the lower portion of your ticket from Holds, while the crew member begins processing your items. When you pay for your items, your Claim Ticket and Receipt must be stamped PAID. You must show them both at the door to remove the item with the matching top portion of the Claim Ticket from the store.
- We can hold large items overnight once paid for, except on the final day of our sale. But you can only pick the item up when we are open to shoppers. See Sale Schedule!
- At the Food Court you will find Sbarro, Max Orient, Jets Coffee, Charley's Philly Steaks, Greek Bistro, El Rinconcito Mexican Grill, Snack Shack, Subway, Little Tokyo, The Pretzel Twister, and Hershey's Ice Cream! You will also find Pei Wei and Starbucks in the parking lot right around the corner! There is also a train ride in the mall for kids.
- Speaking of kids. We love kids, but if possible, leave yours at home to make your experience a bit easier for you. If you bring them, Please keep your children with you at all times. Children are not permitted to be in the store without parents, to run, to ride on, or to play with toys. Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy.
Print a copy of our shopping guide or save the image to your phone!
Thanks for shopping with Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale!
... keeping down the cost of growing up!
Anyone is invited to shop at Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale at the Sears in Cary Towne Center. Tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers, relatives and anyone who shops for kids!
KE Crew and consignors shop early! Anyone can participate! Visit Consignors and KE Crew in our menu for more details! We also offer a presale day with lots of shopping opportunities before the public! View our sale schedule.
Voted again and again as the BEST Children's Consignment Sale in the NC Triangle - Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, Burlington, Mebane & Top Ten in the Nation!
Come see why!
Our Spring Sale in May is our Kids EveryWEAR Sale
It will feature kids clothing and both adult and children's accessories, toys, equipment, books, nursery furniture, and housewares.
We will not have adult clothing except we will have nursing wear and maternity. We will not have large furniture or large appliances at our Spring Kids EveryWEAR Sale. Having no adult clothing gives us room for kids clothing in sizes newborn to a kids size 20 from over 1000 families!
Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale
is a seasonal children's consignment sale extravaganza held twice yearly in the early spring and fall. We are located at the former 92,000 square foot Sears at Cary Towne Center, 1105 Walnut St., Cary, NC 27511. We have 1200 families selling their items at our sales!
We specialize in the highest quality gently used children's clothing sizes 0-18, toys, educational materials, infant equipment, nursery furniture, maternity wear and MORE! We even have a Housewares department! KE Crew and consignors shop early for the ultimate selection and bargains! Anyone can participate! Explore the many flexible opportunities for Consignors, KE Crew, and Shoppers using the menu!
Check out what's new!
Prices at $1 an up! Up to 99% off retail prices for gently used and like new items!
Our Kids EveryWEAR Sale will have all the kids clothing and shoes, nursing wear, maternity clothes, toys, equipment, and so much more!
Setting up a new apartment? Check out Housewares for everything you will need!
...You name it, we've got it at Kids EveryWear!
Aiden & Anais
Life Is Good
Petunia Pickle Bottom
Ralph Lauren Polo
Star Wars toys
And don't forget those toys, toys, and more toys!
Cars Disney Movie
Corelle (baby dolls)
Dora and Diego
Ever After High
Harry Potter Hot Wheels/Matchbox
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Little Live Pets
Littlest Pet Shop
Marvel and DC characters: Ironman, Thor, Spiderman, Superman, Hulk, Captain America, Wonder Woman
Melissa and Doug
Minions (Despicable Me)
My little pony
Princess Elena of Avalor
Shimmer and Shine
Teenage Mutant ninja turtles
The Good Dinosaur
Thomas the Train