What's New for Shoppers
Each sale we try to find ways to make our sale better for everyone: our consignors, our shoppers, & our great KE Crew! Thanks to all who give suggestions to make our sale great!
- For our May modified event, you need a ticket to shop even for our Public Sale dates. This will ensure that we follow social distancing guidelines.
- Be sure to check out what changes we have made due to COVID-19.
- Restrooms are available in the Food Court. Due to COVID-19, the mall may be closed. PLEASE use the restroom before coming!
- DUE TO COVID-19 PLEASE ONLY BRING OTHERS WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. If you can leave children with someone else, PLEASE do so. Some people are unable to get childcare, so we are allowing children but asking people to not bring children when possible.
- All children age 3 and under must be in a stroller or wagon at all times or you can babywear. All older children must be WITH YOU at all times and cannot touch items.
- We will have to ask you to leave if your children are not kept with you or are playing with items.
- We will be selling masks for $1 or you can wear your own. If you have a condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you do not need to wear one.
- Due to HIPAA and the 4th amendment, we will not ask questions if you are unable to wear a mask.
- Kids EveryWEAR makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the masks we sell or the ones you bring prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. We are not liable for any disease you believe you contract on our premises or elsewhere. You shop at your own discretion.
- We will be taking temperatures of all KE Crew and will have hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- Please use the restroom before arriving and stay home if you have any respiratory illness symptoms or have had a fever within 24 hours or tested positive for Covid and are still in isolation.
- Thanks for making our sale possible under these difficult circumstances. It is going to be different but amazing!
- Our Spring Kids EveryWEAR Sale in May is our Kids EveryWEAR Sale and will feature KIDS clothing and accessories, toys, equipment, and housewares. We will not have Adult clothing except we will have nursing wear and maternity. We will not have large furniture or large appliances at our Kids EveryWEAR sale.
- Purchasing large items? Easy Peasy! ALL hard to move large items now have a “Large Item Claim Ticket” attached to them that you will complete with the HOLDS KE Crew member. See the Shopping Tips page for details about how the Claim Tickets work from start to finish so you can easily leave the store with your large item purchase.
- Shoppers are encouraged to Bring Your Own Bags. We also sell HUGE Ikea bags for $2.