What's New for Shoppers
Each sale we try to find ways to make our sale better for everyone: our consignors, our shoppers, & our great KE Crew! Thanks to all who give suggestions to make our sale great!
- You will need a free ticket to shop even for our Public Sale dates. This will ensure that we follow social distancing guidelines and that we can send you sale changes and updates if needed.
- Shoppers are asked to Bring Your Own Bags or wagon or laundry baskets (attach long pull string for easy shopping). We also sell HUGE Ikea bags for $2.
- Be sure to check out the safety modifications we have made!
- Restrooms are available in the Food Court. Due to safety issues, you must exit our store and enter the food court from the parking lot. Please use the restroom before coming!
- Our Fall & Winter Kids EveryWEAR Sale in September is our Kids EveryWEAR Sale and will feature KIDS clothing and accessories, toys, equipment, and housewares. We will not have Adult clothing except we will have nursing wear and maternity. We will not have large furniture or large appliances at our Kids EveryWEAR sale.
- Our EverythingELSE Sale in October features ladies' and men's adult and junior clothing, adult and children's shoes, adult clothing accessories, children's toys, baby equipment, bikes, indoor and outdoor equipment, furniture, appliances, housewares. You name it!
- We won't be selling children's clothing except at our Kids EveryWEAR Sale! Having no kids clothing at this special EverythingELSE event gives us the room for furniture, appliances, and everythingELSE you can imagine!
- Think Craigslist gone wild! The most epic indoor yard sale EVER! Facebook Marketplace on steroids. This is the most awesome sale!
- EverythingELSE all in ONE PLACE! People say it is the most awesome shopping day they have EVER experienced!
Join our text club for perks!