Joomla 1.5 themes
KE Crew Check-in
- If you have a scanning slot, please watch our Scanning Tutorial on Youtube before coming for your shift to get an understanding of how our scanning system works.
- Here's where to park and enter.
- Please go to KE Crew Check-in and get your name tag and apron and get a quick overview of what to expect. Highlight your name on the check-in sheet.
- If you arrive late, please note your arrival time on the check-in sheet and stay late at the end of the sheet to make this time up.
- All KE Crew should wear comfortable clothing and bring a labeled meal or snack/water bottle as needed. Ask where to keep these items at the sale.
- You commit to shop only during your shopping time, not during any other times when you are onsite. If you are found to be shopping or stashing during your shift, you will be banned from all Kids EveryWEAR events. It is unfair to others to shop at any time other than your shopping time.
- Please let us know of any special needs or physical limitations as well as skills you might have such as typing or great organizational abilities.
- Please keep cell phone usage to emergencies only while working your shift.
- At the end of your time, please check out where you checked in and return your name tag and apron and indicate you have completed your shift.
- All late night shift crew members should exit together. Please do not try to exit through locked glass mall doors when the mall is closed. Ask us to unlock the doors so that we can lock them behind you.
Thanks for joining the KE Crew!
Watch Our Drone Video