Here's What's New for Our KE Crew
Each sale we try to find ways to make our sale better for everyone: our consignors, our shoppers, & our great KE Crew! Thanks to all who give suggestions to make our sale great! Thanks to all who give suggestions to make our sale great!
- Marathon & Die-hard shopping hours have changed.
- Most evening shopping times now end at 7pm. Sundays are still 1pm-6pm.
- Three Friday, Saturday, Sunday weekends of shopping for the Kids EveryWEAR Sale.
Attention ALL KE Crew
- Please bring hand sanitizer.
- Face shields are available. Please email if you will need a plastic face shield and tell me your shift(s).
- Masks will be provided free of charge for all crew able to wear them. Feel free to bring your own mask.
- We will take the temperature of all Crew members upon entrance with an infrared forehead scanner.
- Please keep cell phone usage to emergencies while working your shift.
- Click here for pictures of where to park and enter.
- Please check-in at KE Crew Check-in to get your name tag and apron and a quick overview of what to expect.
- All KE Crew should wear comfortable clothing and bring a labeled meal or snack/water bottle as needed.
- When you check in, please let us know of any special needs or physical limitations as well as skills you might have, such as typing or great organizational abilities.
- At the end of your shift, please check out at the KE Crew desk to return your name tag and apron and indicate you have completed your shift.
- All late-night shift KE Crew should exit together. Please do not unlock doors to exit. See us. Thanks!