Drop 'N Go
You've dreamed about it - we've got it! It's the Kids EveryWEAR Drop 'N Go! It's a time-saver! No having your kids begging to take home all of the awesome toys they see right then and there! No trips in and out and putting all of your items out. We do it for you! You tag it but WE PUT IT OUT!
Tag your items. Arrive. Put your car in park. Work with our crew member to get your items unloaded. We do the rest!
You pay a $6 fee upfront. The standard consignor fee will also be taken out of your check. You earn 55% of your total sales instead of the usual 65%.
You get to shop our Consignor Pre-sale for full, half, and 75% off!
STEP 1 - PAY FEE
Once you hear back from us that we can accept your Drop 'N Go items, you must prepay your $6 Drop 'N Go consignor fee via PayPal.
- You must include in the Paypal notes field the words "Drop 'N Go" plus which event this is for, and your name, code, and email.
- Your Drop 'N Go spot is NOT confirmed until we have received this $6 fee and sent you a form to complete to confirm your Drop 'N Go appointment time.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE FORM
Next, complete our Drop 'N Go google form. The form ensures you understand the Drop 'N Go rules and allows you to pick your drop-off time. Please note Katie's cell # and your drop-off time on your calendar when you complete the form!
STEP 3 - EMAIL to confirm
STEP 4 - PREPARING FOR Drop 'N Go DROP-OFF
- Tag your items. Double-check that every item has a tag. We donate any item missing a tag unless we deem the item worth over $10. In that case, we will tag it for a $1 fee.
- Sort your items by size and gender. Next, sort them by type of article. Then rubber band them by group or slide the hangers through an upside-down trash bag.
- Use boxes, tubs, or bags that you do not want to be returned.
- Group loose items by department.
- Be sure to adhere to our Items Accepted list. Any items listed under the current sale column are allowed to be dropped off but we can't accept large items except during normal drop-off times! Any items dropped off that are not on this list will be donated as we cannot store and return unacceptable items. We do charge a $10 fee for every 10 items which you bring that are not accepted, off-season, stained, torn, etc, because you have not checked your items carefully or referred to our Items Accepted list. It is your responsibility to check your items carefully.
- All items should be freshly laundered and ironed as needed. Your items must be clean, pressed or neat, and complete.
- No stains, tears, or off-season items. We will donate all damaged or unacceptable items.
- PLEASE check your items and discard all unacceptable items before dropping your items off.
- All items must be in working condition. Items requiring batteries must have working batteries or we will donate the item.
- Your items must be in boxes or large garbage bags tied shut that we can throw away. A plastic bin is fine but you WILL NOT get it back.
- Do not just show up at Drop-off without paying, completing the form, and confirming by email.