April Kids EveryWEAR Sale Pickup
Wednesday, May 5, 4-8pm
May EverythingELSE Sale Pickup
Friday, May 28, 4-8pm
*We are there earlier but don't have staff available. If you absolutely must come before 4pm, please email. Thanks.
What to bring to Pickup
- Bring your confirmation email (or have it on your phone) so that you know your code. If you send someone else to pickup your items, they MUST have your confirmation email. Can't find it? Register again and a copy will be emailed to you.
- A wagon, luggage cart, rolling suitcase, stroller, rolling rack or dolly and bins (labeled with your name and cell # in case you leave them behind) will help you transport items to your car.
- Bring cash to buy white cardstock, stickers, or zipties.
Any colored tag unsold items that you wish to pick up will be available at this time only.
If you use white tags, your items will be donated before Pickup.
- If you are using white cardstock to indicate that you will be donating your unsold items, but you would like to come during Pickup hours to receive your sale earnings check, we encourage you to do so!
- Tax Donation Receipts are available to White Tag Consignors at Drop-off! See Donating Your Unsold Items for more details.
What to do at Pickup
- Colored tag clothing, shoes, and clothing accessories are sorted by consignor code after the Kids EveryWEAR Sale. All other items are left in place to roll over to the EverythingELSE Sale.
- Colored tag infant Equipment, toys, and books will be sorted by consignor code after the EverythingELSE Sale. We will line up your items by code in the area where large outdoor equipment is sold during the sale. Get your items if you used colored cardstock. (All white tags have already been donated before Pickup day.)
- Pick up your check BY CODE - so know your code! If you would like to find and bring home any items, you are welcome to do so, but they will not be sorted for the May sale.
- Check the Items Missing Tags area for items that have become separated from sets or have lost their tags. You must sign for any items you claim as yours.
- Check Stained/Torn/Off-season/Outdated items. These are on racks labeled as such near the Items Missing Tags. Items which fail to meet the criteria listed in our Items Accepted section will not be sorted. (But you didn't bring any, right?!) Some items are donated immediately if they do not meet our Items Accepted. See chart for details.
- Have your bins, bags, and items ALL checked at the door before you may leave with any items. Please unstack bins and open bags for our KE Door Crew member.
What do I do if I think I am missing an item or have concerns at Pickup?
Please make Gail (not a KE Crew Member) aware of them before leaving Pickup!
*Remember, if you have ANY questions about your items or your check amount, only GAIL can help you ( KE Crew can't.)
You must see Gail before leaving the premises if you have any issues.
- Please do not email to say you forgot pickup or cannot make it to pickup. All remaining items are donated at 8pm.
- Please do not email asking how to get your check if you miss Pickup. Checks are mailed the following day.
- Please do not email unless you have not received your check after two weeks.
We will make every effort to have checks ready for our consignors at Pickup! We love to save the postage! Checks MAY NOT be available at Pickup in the event that we experience any equipment failures. We will email all consignors the day prior to Pick-up if checks will need to be mailed. Thankfully, we have always had them ready in the past.
Any checks which are not picked up on-site by Pickup Day at 8pm will be mailed to you the following day. Contact us ONLY if you have not received your check two weeks after Pickup.
Want Your Check But You Don't Want to Pick Up Items?
If you are planning to donate all unaccepted items to charity, but would like to come during Pickup hours to receive your sale earnings check, we encourage you to do so!
What if I don't come pick up my check but I didn't use white tags?
Any checks which are not picked up on-site by 8pm on Pickup Day will be mailed to you the following day. Contact us ONLY if you have not received your check two weeks after Pickup.
A few deals you might be interested in at Pickup. Cash only:
- White cardstock to tag and donate unsold leftovers next sale (20 sheets for $1)
- 4" zipties (100/pack for $1)
- Stickers (10 sheets for $2) for changing price or discount or to add the QR code to old Kids EveryWEAR tags.
Mark-down tip if you pick up any unsold items:
Anytime you have items at Pickup, we ask that you bring them home and mark them down right away or change your discount choice/ink color from red to green or green to black by using a NEW TAG or crossing out the price and adding a KE Sticker over the crossed out old price for the next sale.
Pickup at the EverythingELSE Sale in May
Some items are not sorted after our Everything Else Sale. We will not be sorting housewares, shoes, or clothing after our May 2021 EverythingELSE Sale.
After our EverythingELSE Sale, we only sort children's items, including toys, infant equipment, books, and indoor/outdoor equipment.
Most people prefer to donate their adult items. Once tagged, very few people plan to wear these items again if they don't sell. We work with fabulous charities in desperate need for your items. We can give you a tax donation receipt for your unsold items. You can also pay for a Seller's Report (See Print Tags for more details about the Seller's Report) in order to estimate your unsold donated item value for tax purposes. Please donate!
Please prepare to locate any items you wish to pick up. Do not send someone to pick up your adult clothing items for you as it would be difficult for them to recognize them as yours.
If you definitely want to pick up your adult unsold items, you can use a very distinctive color/pattern of washi tape or ribbon or electrical tape and fold a piece in half over or tie ribbon around the neck of each of your hangers to easily find your items.
All unsold items will be donated immediately at sale end if not picked up, so please don’t forget to get them at Pickup.