We Tag for You
We Tag for You for the Fall/Winter Kids EveryWEAR Sale in September 2021 is now OPEN.
No time? Tons of kids stuff to sell? Don't worry. We've got your back! Drop off your items at our location at South Hills Mall in Cary or at one of our taggers' homes. We'll do the work! We provide the zip-ties, the white cardstock, the safety pins and ziploc bags, the time, and you get the moola!
You are not guaranteed that we can tag your items until you have paid, completed the form, confirmed with us, and dropped the items off with us. Dropping off your items is what guarantees your spot!
- You pay a $10 nonrefundable We Tag fee.The We Tag for You fee covers the cost for hangers, zipties, cardstock, printing, safety pins, etc., so it is in addition to the consignor fee to sell at our events.
- The $10 We Tag fee is per event. So if you use We Tag for Kids EveryWEAR (KE) and for the EverythingELSE Sale (EE), you will owe $10 separately for KE as well as $10 for EE.
- In addition to the $10 We Tag fee, the standard $15 consignor fee is deducted from your final check for KE or just $5 for EE. Also, you earn 45% of your total sales instead of the usual 65%. The 45% is calculated first and then your consignor fee is deducted. (If you registered during our Early Bird Discount Time, the consignor fee deducted from your KE check is just $10 and for EE is $5.)
- We will print and fill your tags out for you. We will fill out the tag’s description, price, size, etc and hang on hangers, attach tags, put out the items properly, and sell them!
- For We Tag for You pricing, we use black ink to offer the max discount of 75% off. Items will go to 50% off and then 75% off if they have not sold before those sale days.
- You may come get your check at Pickup or it is mailed to you that week. Remember, your unsold items will only be available at this time if you provided colored tags for them. Also remember that any toys, equipment, and housewares that remain unsold are not sorted. They automatically roll over to EE. The fee for EE is only $5 and is deducted from that check. If you would like to sell even more items that are specific only to the EE Sale, you may tag them yourself under your normal code (not your We Tag code) or sign up for We Tag for the EE Sale also.
- You get to shop our Consignor Pre-sale for full, half, and 75% off!
We are not offering drop-offs for We Tag for the October EverythingELSE Sale until September 8. We Tag is only open currently for the September Kids Sale.
REGISTERING FOR YOUR UNIQUE WE TAG CODE
- We are changing our system for We Tag. We will register you for the event with your first initial WITH NO PERIOD JUST THE INITIAL and then your full last name to create a new registration for We Tag use only. You do NOT need to register your code.
- You will receive a confirmation email from our registration system. THIS EMAIL IS YOUR SHOPPING PASS for full price, 50% off, and 75% off. You will also need it for Pickup. So save it as a pdf or flag it!
TAGGING ITEMS YOURSELF WHILE USING WE TAG
- If you desire to tag any items on your own, register for your own code with your full first name and last name. DO NOT USE THE WE TAG CODE! So, register again under your full first name and full last name to get the code that you can use to tag your own items.
- Let us know that you are tagging your own items and be sure to tell us your name and code you are using for your own tagging. I will set the fee for the new code you use to $0. If you fail to use your original code, all items you tag will be paid out at 45% as a we tag consignor. If you fail to tell me that you tagged items in your original code but also used we tag for some items, you will be charged a fee for both codes.
ABOUT WE TAG
- If you want to donate your unsold items at the end of each event, we will provide white cardstock for you.
- If you want to have colored tags to pick up your unsold items, you must provide enough blank colored cardstock in your assigned cardstock color (see your registration confirmation email) which we will use to print your tags. Twelve tags print per sheet, so please provide enough for all items. If we run out of your cardstock, we will print the remainder of your tags on white cardstock. We are not able to return extra paper. If you provide colored cardstock, you are allowed to select your discount option - full price only, 50% off max, or 75% off max.
- If you wish to have us print your tags on your assigned cardstock color and not to donate the leftovers at the sale end, you are responsible to go to Pickup to get your leftover items. Any items not picked up are donated that evening if they are not accepted at the EverythingELSE Sale as a rollover item. Sorry, no exceptions. If you wish to pickup rollover items, you are responsible to note the date and time of EE Pickup and to get those items then.
- Have just a few items you don't want to donate? You may mark specific items to use colored tags and bring enough colored cardstock only for those items. We will provide and print white tags for the remainder of your items.
- We handwrite descriptions on all We Tag tags. So if you buy a Seller's Report, it will only list prices of items sold. It will not list unsold items or item descriptions.
PREPARING FOR WE TAG DROP-OFF
- If more than 10% of your items are unacceptable for any reason, you will not be permitted to use We Tag in the future. Please read this section carefully to prepare properly.
- All items must be freshly laundered. Items which have been stored in bins and attics have an odd smell. You must freshly launder all items!
- Items should be ironed if needed.
- No stains, tears, or smells. Check items near a window to see stains more easily.
- Wash shoes and toys also. Crocs wash great in the washer! Soles and toys clean up well with a magic eraser!
- All items must be complete and in working condition. Items requiring batteries must have working batteries or we will donate the item.
- This is our Fall/Winter sale. Be sure to adhere to our Items Accepted list. Please note changes on our What's New for Consignors page.
- It is your responsibility to check your items carefully.
- If you bring more than 10 unacceptable items, a fee of $1 per item will be deducted from your check for the time it takes our tagger to purge items for you.
- Any off-season, unacceptable, or adult items dropped off will be donated as we cannot store and return unacceptable items.
- There is a limit of 25 Infant Clothing items per size in sizes newborn - 12 months (25 - size 3 months, 25 - size 6 month, 25 - size 9 month, 25 - size 12 month) for We Tag for You. Choose your best 25 per size. This limit is only for We Tag. Those sizes don't sell well.
- If you feel strongly about the price of large items, feel free to let us know, and we will use the price you suggest. You may write the price of that large item clearly on blue painters tape attached to the item and point it out to us at Drop-off.
- Your items must be in boxes or large garbage bags tied shut that we can throw away with your consignor code clearly labeled on the boxes or bags. (A plastic bin is fine but you WILL NOT get it back. Adhere a piece of tape and write code on tape, not on the bin please.) Please write your code on painters tape on any items not able to be boxed or bagged.
- You drop them off during our We Tag for You Drop-off time that you confirm with your tagger. Be sure to note your drop-off location and add your appointment on your calendar as well as your tagger's cell phone number.
First, decide upon your drop-off location
1110 KIMBALL CREST CT, Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526 (Britt)
6740 CRESCENT MOON CT APT 308, Raleigh, NC 27606 (Amanda)
8707 DUCKVIEW CT, Raleigh, NC 27613 (Amy)
- 134 ELMSFORD ST, Durham, NC 27703 (Sarah)
- 3744 JORDAN SHIRES DR, New Hill, NC 27562 (Jennifer)
- 300 ASHDOWN FOREST LN, Cary, NC 27519 (Katie)
- 1004 STURBRIDGE DR, Durham, NC 27713 (Marie)
- 9401 CARTERSVILLE CT, Raleigh, NC 27617 (Brittany T.)
- 2419 FARTHING ST, Durham, NC 27704 (Patty)
Drop off at the Kids EveryWEAR sale location at South Hills Mall & Plaza - 1213 Buck Jones Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Then complete our We Tag google form. The form ensures you understand the We Tag rules and allows you to confirm your drop-off location. You will need to have your drop-off location to complete the form.
- Your tagger will reply to arrange your drop-off appointment time.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your special We Tag code. Please never use that code to tag any items yourself. The confirmation email is also your SHOPPING PASS for full price, half price, and 75% off! You will need it at Pickup if you choose to provide colored cardstock to your tagger in order to pickup your unsold items at Pickup Day. (*Remember, if you desire to tag any items for EE or even KE and are using We Tag for KE, YOU MUST REGISTER YOURSELF UNDER YOUR FULL FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME AND USE THAT CODE NOT YOUR WE TAG CODE for any items you tag for either sale!)
Your We Tag spot is not confirmed until we have received the fee via paypal and the form and you have dropped off your items.
- We will see you at your appointment at the the location you pick and at the time we arrange with you, so be sure to stop and add it to your calendar with your tagger's cell phone #!
Thanks for letting us tag for you and for consigning with Kids EveryWEAR!
...keeping down the cost of growing up!