Joomla 1.5 themes
KE Crew Check-in and Checkout
- If you have a scanning slot, please watch our Scanning Tutorial on Youtube before coming for your shift to get an understanding of how our scanning system works.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a labeled meal, snack, drink as needed, and ask where to keep your items.
- Bring hand sanitizer.
- Face shields are available upon request at your shift.
- Please wear a mask. We will provide them if needed.
- Click here for a picture of where to park and enter.
- Keep cell phone usage to emergencies while working.Stop at KE Crew Check-in to get your name tag, apron, and shift overview.
- Highlight your name on check-in sheet and note time if late. (If late, you must stay late to complete your full shift time.)
- If no name tag, write your name on blank tag and insert in sleeve. Add name to check-in sheet that corresponds to your position and correct time.
- Let us know of any special needs/physical limitations as well as specific skills you have.
- Indicate you have completed your shift by returning your name tag and apron to the Crew Member at KE Check-in. Remove name tag from sleeve. Throw away insert and put sleeve in designated bin.
- All late-night shift KE Crew should exit together. Please do not unlock doors to exit. See us. Thanks!
Watch Our Drone Video