At Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale, consignors price their own items. That's one of the reasons the sale is so much fun to shop - the deals are amazing and prices really vary! Prices start at $1!
- Carefully consider the age and condition of an item when pricing. Scrutinize each piece as if YOU were planning to purchase it.
- Items that are priced too high simply will not sell! We suggest you price brand-name items in excellent condition at approximately 1/5 of the original retail price.
- Keep in mind your "competition". Will there be plenty of items like this one to choose from?
- There is always a plentiful selection of like new infant sizes 0-9 months. They get little wear! So price these sizes on the low side. If your teeny sizes show any wear, we ask you to donate them to a great charity! Please bring only like new size 0-9mo items to the sale and price them low.
- On the other hand, if you have like new, basic, brand name boys clothing in sizes 2T-6, you will likely get the higher end of our recommended pricing as we have the fewest items in 2T and above boys sizes.
- You are including these items in the sale in order to "SELL" them. Do not over-price. Most single clothing items are priced in the $2-$7 range.
- Put yourself in the shoes of a shopper and ask yourself, "Would I buy this item, in this condition, for this price?"
- Try not to attach sentimental feelings to your price. Emotion will often lead to over-pricing.
Remember your discount options too. At Kids EveryWear, you have the ultimate flexibility and control over pricing!
- We hold 50% and 75% off clearance sales on the final two days of the sale.
- See Details about choosing your discount options on the Print Tags page.
See the How to Tag page for important details about tagging your items so they will sell well!
WE TAKE ALL BRANDS
Everything! You name it! Gently used, like new or new, we take all brands!
See which brands to hang on our specialty racks for boutique items here.
TOYS OUR SHOPPERS LOVE