What's New for Our Consignors
Each sale we try to find ways to make our sale better for everyone: our consignors, our shoppers, & our great KE Crew! Thanks to all who give suggestions to make our sale great! The best way to make suggestions is on our Facebook Group for Consignors! We are looking for your VERY BEST like new items. In some categories, items must be new in package.
Here are changes for Spring 2021:
- NEW LOCATION! South Hills Mall in Raleigh, just a few minutes away from Cary Towne Center. 1213 Buck Jones Rd., Raleigh, NC 27606 - Look for our banner and ENTER sign for where to park. No entry from inside mall.
- The consignor cost has been changed to $15 for Kids EveryWEAR and $5 for EverythingELSE. This is deducted from your check after the 65% is calculated. Items which roll over and sell at EE will result in a check with that $5 deducted for selling at the EE Sale.
- Some items just don't sell as well as others. We want to sell items that sell well and make the best use of this wonderful huge open space. With that in mind, we are changing Items Accepted. Please bring like new items only. Clothing, shoes, and accessories in nearly new condition are welcome! In a few rare instances, we are asking that certain items (detailed below) be new. Here are the details.
- All shoes must be like new only. Only child appropriate shoes from size newborn/crib shoe up to size 8.5 to fit an older child. No adult style shoes at the Kids EveryWEAR Sale in April - no pointy toes, stilettos or adult style heels, etc. We will not be accepting any shoes in adult size 9 or above . Please limit shoes to ones you would commonly wear in our area in the summer; no scuffed toes, no footprints, no snow boots or lined shoes, no slippers. A magic eraser or white scrub pad work wonders on soles!
- No children's shoes will be accepted at the EverythingELSE Sale in May. Adult shoes size 5 and up only at the May event.
- Purses, ladies jewelry, adult clothing, and adult clothing accessories will not be allowed at KE, only at the EverythingELSE Sale, and must be season appropriate for a July day in NC.
- We are limiting home decor to current, trendy styles still available in stores - think Hobby Lobby, Pottery Barn, Target, Home Goods, Kirklands type styles. No pictures with glass front or plastic front are allowed - only canvas, wood, metal, or word art, no handmade or hand painted items. Small home decor items that would fit on shelves will be allowed at Kids EveryWEAR AND EverythingELSE. See Items Accepted chart for specifics.
- All spring & summer holiday decor will be allowed this season at the EverythingELSE Sale not the KE Sale, but no winter holiday decor will be allowed this season. Valentines, St. Patty's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, etc are all allowed at the EE Sale.
- All spring & summer holiday children's clothing will be allowed this season at the Kids EveryWEAR Sale, but no winter holiday clothing will be allowed this season. Valentines, St. Patty's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, etc are all allowed at the KE Sale.
- Maternity and nursing clothes/bras will only be allowed at the EverythingELSE Sale and must be season appropriate for a July day in NC. Maternity clothing must be limited to items worn during one pregnancy only - the best of your best.
- Monogrammed items should have one initial or one name only and must be like new.
- Children's backpacks will only be accepted at KE not at the EverythingELSE Sale in May.
- No halloween costumes - only dress-ups like Melissa & Doug or princesses.
- Five pairs of jeans max per size. Jeans sell better at our Fall event. No lined jeans or corduroys.
- No generic stuffed animals. Stuffed animals must be LIKE NEW Squishmellows, Tsum Tsum, Disney characters, Build-a-Bear, Sesame Street characters, Leapfrog, and Webkins, Beanie Boos or Beanie Babies with code still attached ONLY. We will donate all other stuffed animals and will not return them. We will not be accepting stuffed animals at EE in May or in the future. The Spring KE Sale is the last sale in which we will be accepting them, and they must be limited to these specific ones.
- No porcelain dolls. All other dolls must be like new with new looking hair.
- New in package or muslin baby blankets only like Aiden & Anais only; Like new muslin blankets should be hung on hanger. No used blankets except muslin gently used blankets will be accepted.
- We are limiting bedding. We will no longer accept crib quilts or crib comforters, only gently used crib or pack 'n play sheets plus gently used muslin blankets like Aiden & Anais. Brand new baby blankets of other types will also be allowed, but muslin baby blankets are the only blankets that can be gently used. These are allowed at both events.
- Twin, Full, Queen, and King sheets may be gently used and are allowed only at the EverythingELSE Sale and need a clearly marked size on tag.
- However, Twin, Full, Queen, and King comforters, quilts, and blankets must be new in original package and will be accepted only at the EverythingELSE Sale.
- We are limiting curtains. Like new children's curtains in current trendy styles purchased within last 3 years will be allowed at all sales. Mark tag with length x width and # of panels; hang on hanger. Other curtains will only be allowed at the EverythingELSE Sale. Again, they must be like new current trendy styles. Mark tag with length x width and # of panels; hang on hanger.
- Only new towels will be allowed; New baby bath towels and hooded towels are allowed at all sales. Regular towels and beach towels must be new as well and are only allowed at the EverythingELSE Sale.
- Only nursery lamps will be allowed at Kids EveryWEAR. Like new current trendy lamps and chandeliers will all be allowed at the EverythingELSE Sale.
Artificial plants and flowers must be like new, current, and will only be allowed at the EverythingELSE Sale.
- Coffee mugs, disposable containers, cutting boards, cheeseboards, and garbage cans must be new. Dishes, glasses, and silverware must be like new in complete sets. Water bottles must be new. No plastic cups will be allowed.
- Only nursery pictures will be allowed at Kids EveryWEAR, no pictures for other rooms, no handmade or hand painted items. At EverythingELSE we will accept no pictures with glass front or plastic front. Canvas, wood, metal, or word art pictures will be allowed at EverythingELSE, no handmade or hand painted items.
- Rugs must look new and be current and trendy. No stains or wear.
- Office supplies, gift wrap, and stationery must be new but can be repackaged if you no longer have original packaging.
- Liquids such as cleaners, perfumes, oils, lotions, etc must be new in sealed package and not outdated.
Our Spring & Summer Sale in April is our regular Kids EveryWEAR Sale
Our regular Kids EveryWEAR Sale does not include Adult Clothing, Adult Shoes, Adult Accessories, Purses, Ladies Jewelry, or Furniture. It features Children's Clothing, Books, Homeschool, Toys, Baby Equipment, Nursing and Maternity, Housewares, Shoes in all sizes, and so much more! Any items not accepted that are dropped off will be donated immediately and not returned at Pickup as we do not have the space or manpower to manage them at Pickup. Please err on the side of not bringing questionable items. Please read the Items Accepted Chart carefully to help you know what to bring to each event. This thing is your go to tool! Use control + F to search for any item on that chart! So easy!
Our EverythingELSE Sale in May features all of this except kids clothing and kids shoes plus so much more --- EverythingELSE!
It features Spring & Summer ladies' and men's adult and junior clothing, adult shoes, adult clothing accessories, children's toys, baby equipment, bikes, indoor and outdoor equipment, furniture, appliances, housewares. You name it! But we won't be selling children's clothing or children's shoes at this special event! Having no kids clothing or kids shoes at this fabulous event gives us the room for furniture, appliances, and everythingELSE you can imagine.
Think Craigslist gone wild! The most epic indoor yard sale EVER! Facebook Marketplace on steroids. This is the most awesome sale!
EverythingELSE all in ONE PLACE!
Read our Drop-off for EverythingELSE Sale page for rack configuration and categories to make your EverythingELSE Drop-off easier!
Alternative Tagging Options
If you want to tag and price your items, but you just don't have the time to put out your items, we are now offering Drop 'N Go. If you don't have the time to tag or just don't have a clue about pricing, and you want the full service option to get the most while you do the least, use our We Tag for You service!
Our awesome Rollover Option! Bringing items to our Kids EveryWEAR Sale that are allowed at our EverythingELSE Sale? No need to pick them up! They can stay right where they are for the next event! For this reason, we will only sort children's clothing, shoes, and accessories plus backpacks after our Kids EveryWEAR Sale. Everything else is left right where it is. Feel free to come to Pickup to get your check and any items that are not accepted at the next event. Items not accepted at the EverythingELSE event will be donated if not picked up by close on Pickup Day.
Important Things to Know
- QR Tags as of June 2019. Super fast sticker and full page pdf options available. We have a fast checkout system with QR codes that contain price, code, and option description. Description can be handwritten, but price and code must be entered online. We have never changed our tags before and hope to never do so again!
- Items Accepted Chart to help you know what to bring to each event. This thing is your go to tool!
- Selling large hard to move items or items priced above $25? We are making it better for you! At Drop-off, attach a “Large Item Claim Ticket” to them. See Drop-off for the details. These are only for hard to move items or items which need to be ziptied directly to high end racks for security.
- Pricing Guidelines to help you price.
- Boutique items & High-end $25+ items like purses and baby wraps will be displayed on specially marked rounders to show them off!
- Bathing suits will be displayed on specially marked rounders at our Kids EveryWEAR event to make shopping easy!
- We will pull and donate any VCR tapes and any adult rated R or above DVD's dropped off. We will also pull and donate adult items dropped off at the Kids Sale. We do not take accept these and do not have the staff to sort and return them.
- We will not be accepting adult-oriented books! No adult novels. No cookbooks. These will be donated.
- If you are selling hangers, you must price them at $1 or under for 12 hangers.
- If you bring a carseat, you must write the expiration date across the top of the tag with a thick red marker like this: EXP 10/28. You will be charged an additional $10 fee if you bring an expired carseat. We will destroy the expired carseat and not return it.
- We will be charging a $10 fee per 10 items dropped off that are very clearly off-season, stained/torn, not on our Items Accepted Chart for the current event, or dropped off in the wrong gender or size. Please place your items correctly.
Most Asked Questions about Consigning
If I've sold with you in the past, should I register again?
Yes. Please register for each event so that your consignor spot is reserved for you, and so that you get a shopping pass. Your pass says APRIL if you are registered for Kids EveryWEAR and MAY if you are registered for EverythingELSE.
If I have leftover items with QR code tags, do I need to retag?
No. As long as you have the QR tags with the price and discount embedded in them, you can return tagged items to the next sale. We do, however, strongly recommend printing our QR stickers and reducing your price by $1 if the item didn't sell and changing the discount choice from red to green or green to black on all returning items. This is a great pricing strategy for returning consignors!
Will my assigned code or tag color change?
No. But be certain you throw away your old barcode tags from prior to July 2019 before you start printing the new ones. We don't want you to accidentally tag with the old ones!
Where do I access and print tags?
When you register, you will receive a confirmation email. That email has the link to Print Tags. If you don't get the email, register again and save the final screen. There is a direct link to Print Tags in the Consignor menu and on the right menu of every page of our website as well.
When I am attaching tags to toys or Ziploc bags, etc., can I cover the QR code with packing tape?
No! Please do not cover the QR code with tape! It will not scan properly.
Do I pay the consignor fee when I register?
No, your fee is deducted from your check for every sale in which you sell items.
Can the new consignor tags be photocopied or does each item require a unique QR code?
You may enter prices + discount choice for an entire page of tags, save it as a pdf, and print as many copies as you'd like. You would need to handwrite descriptions. Do not handwrite or alter price or discount choice! Please don't photocopy as the QR code becomes too blurry. Printing hundreds of pages of tags from the pdf is fine, but photocopies of a page are not.
Who can shop with me?
Your spouse, your parents, your in-laws, and your children are welcome to shop with or without you with your consignor confirmation or by giving your name at the door. Send your friends the information about the Friends Sale so they can get a free ticket to that event! You want them to come buy your stuff!