If you are unable to come to the sale, we can shop for you during our Public Shopping Day, Friday, October 22, 4pm-7pm. If you want early shopping dibs, you can also purchase a Platinum Ticket to have us shop for you during our Regular Crew Shopping Time, Saturday, October 16, 2pm-7pm! You will also have to pay the Personal Shopping Fee to have us do the shopping for you on that day. Also, all items must be picked up via curbside pickup during our normal selling hours; we do not ship or deliver items.
The fee is $15 for the initial hour plus 10% of the purchase price.
Just follow these 6 easy steps:
Please tell us:
- Your full name
- Your cell phone number
- Your email address
- Gender(s) and size(s) needed
- Item type, how many you need of each type of item, and the price range you'd pay for each item type
- Brands you love (if you have preferences)
- Favorite colors (if you have preferences)
- When you will be available to respond to pictures of items
4. Be available by phone during your appointment time. We will text pictures of the items we pull for you. We need to know within 30 minutes which items you want.
6. Choose a time from those listed below to pick up your items. Text us when you arrive for curbside pickup or you can come inside to get your items. We will provide the text number when we receive payment.
- Friday, October 22, 4pm-7pm
- Saturday, October 23, 1pm-7pm
- Sunday, October 24, 3pm-7pm
COVID-19 Sale Modifications
Our hearts go out to those affected. Everyone's safety is our concern. We will hold our events according to our state mandate.
See our Sale Schedule for details!
If you have concerns, please communicate directly with KE so we can address your concerns clearly and directly. It is our hope that this will ensure the most accurate information and keep conjecture to a minimum. We love input. We want to stay the BEST!
- Public shopping times require a free ticket.
- DUE TO COVID-19 PLEASE ONLY BRING OTHERS WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. If you can leave children with someone else, PLEASE do so. Some people are unable to get childcare, so we are allowing children but asking people to not bring children when possible.
- All children age 3 and under must be in a stroller or wagon at all times or you can babywear. All older children must be WITH YOU at all times and cannot touch items.
- We will have to ask you to leave if your children are not kept with you or are playing with items.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the entrance for use by each person as they enter.
- We offer masks at our entrance.
- Kids EveryWEAR makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the masks we sell or the ones you bring prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. We are not liable for any disease you believe you contract on our premises or elsewhere. You shop at your own discretion.
- Please stay home if you have any respiratory illness symptoms or have had a fever within 24 hours or tested positive for Covid and are still in isolation.
- We have new face shields available. Please let us know if you would like to borrow a sanitized face shield during your Crew shift or shopping time.
- We have marked off 6 foot distances in the checkout area. Please stand 6 feet away from others.
- We have marked our pens at the payment area as sanitized versus dirty. Please use a sanitized pen and place it in the container marked "dirty" after use.
Can I bring children?
Yes, but please only bring them if absolutely necessary due to COVID-19. Each person in your group will need their own ticket to public shopping times.
Do I need a separate ticket for full price and 50% off and 75% off?
Yes. Get your free tickets here.
Thanks friends! We are so grateful for you!
Public shoppers You will need a free Eventbrite ticket per person who accompanies you to shop.
$5 presale tickets as well as tickets for Friends of Consignors and Crew, Teens, Expecting Parents & Grandparents, First Time Parents & Grandparents of a child under age 1, our Canned Food Drive Day, and Heroes will be available August 6. Be sure to get tickets to Full Price, 50% off, AND 75% off Days!
Help the KE Crew for just 4-½ to 5 hours and shop first! Consign and shop next! Register again to choose those opportunities on our website! (Consignors & Crew will not need Eventbrite Tickets. Their confirmation email is their shopping pass.)
South Hills Mall
1213 Buck Jones Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Follow GPS directions to South Hills Mall and park near our Kids EveryWEAR banner and a green ENTER sign between Walgreens and D&S Cafeteria. This is the only entrance for the sale. You can't enter from within the mall, so be sure to park and enter here!
Print a copy of the EverythingELSE Store Map
Forms of Payment
We accept Cash, MasterCard, and Visa with ID. No fee! We do not accept checks, AMEX, or Discover!
All Sales Final - No returns or exchanges
Be sure to open games, puzzles, and DVD's at our checkout counter in order to ensure that they are complete!
Test batteries and plug-in items at our Testing area in Holds area next to Checkout.
- Shoppers are encouraged to Bring Your Own Bags and a wagon. We also sell HUGE Ikea bags for $2.
- A laundry basket can be a helpful "shopping cart." Some drag them along with rope to keep from bending over again and again. Attach a laundry basket to a luggage rack with a bungee cord and you're in serious business. Please label with your name and phone # as these are often forgotten at the sale.
- Be sure to check out what changes we have made to keep you safe!
- Restrooms are available in the store.
- Fitting Rooms are available!
- It PAYS to shop FIRST! You get the best dibs. "How," you ask? Join the KE Crew - they shop first. Consign - they shop 2nd. Or, buy a ticket to our Special $5 Presale Shopping Day! There are tons of free early presale shopping tickets too!
- We offer many other presale shopping opportunities to shop before we open to the public. Read details and ticket options on our Sale Schedule.
- If you are shopping a crew or consignor day, bring your ID and your confirmation email shopping pass. Your children, spouse, and parents are allowed to shop presale dates with you. Your friends are not allowed to shop early shopping dates with you if you are KE Crew or a consignor. They may shop the Shop Early $5 Presale or our Friends Sale.
- Remember, you can shop any day after your presale day!
- There is only 1 centrally located checkout for all of your purchases. Checkout uses a 2-step process. Look for the signs marking Checkout! At the computer - a KE Crew member will scan your tags. Then you will head to payment.
- Bring a list of specific items you need. Now's the time to think birthdays and holidays, even Christmas!
- Come prepared to make a day of it! Be sure to think ahead and pack drinks/water bottles (label with your name) and plenty of food/snacks! And wear comfortable shoes! A fanny pack or backpack keeps hands free to browse and haul! We do check bags as you exit.
- Purchasing large items? Easy Peasy! We offer a HOLDS area for items you are 100% certain you will purchase. Please don't put items in HOLDS that you might change your mind about.
- To buy any items that you are certain you wish to purchase and you can easily move but you want to have them held for you while you continue shopping, take them to Holds where the Holds KE Crew Member will give you a laminated card with a number on it. This works like a coat check. You leave your items with him and return with your "number" to retrieve your items when you are ready to pay.
- For items too large to bring to Holds, you must complete the top portion of the Claim Ticket with your name and phone number. Then remove the bottom portion and bring it to Holds for the KE Crew member to keep it while you continue to shop. When you have completed your shopping and get to the Checkout Processing Station, tell your KE Crew Member you have a Claim Ticket and go retrieve the lower portion of your ticket from Holds while the crew member begins processing your items. When you pay for your items, your Claim Ticket and Receipt must be stamped PAID. You must show them both at the door to remove the item with the matching top portion of the Claim Ticket from the store.
- We can hold large items overnight once paid for, except on the final day of our sale. But you can only pick the item up when we are open to shoppers. See Sale Schedule!
- We love kids, but if possible, leave yours at home to make your experience a bit easier for you. If you bring them, please keep your children with you at all times. Children are not permitted to be in the store without parents, to run, to ride on, or to play with toys. Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy.
- Children age 3 and under must be in a stroller, wagon, or baby-worn.
Pregnant mommas, print our Pregnant Moms shopping guide too or save to your phone! We will have maternity & nursing clothes at our EverythingELSE Sale, but all of the infant clothing & equipment you can imagine at the Kids EveryWEAR Sale!
Thanks for shopping with Kids EveryWEAR's EverythingELSE Sale!
... keeping down the cost of growing up!
The EverythingELSE Consignment Sale
is a seasonal children's + adult consignment sale extravaganza held twice yearly in the early spring and fall.
We've moved! We are now located at South Hills Mall, 1213 Buck Jones Rd., Raleigh, NC 27606. We have 1200 families selling their items at our sales in this huge 75,000 square foot well-organized sale!
We specialize in the highest quality gently used adult clothing sizes 00-4X for both ladies & men, furniture, housewares, sporting equipment, toys, educational materials, infant equipment, nursery furniture, and MORE! We have a huge Housewares department! KE Crew and consignors shop early for the ultimate selection and bargains! Anyone can participate! Explore the many flexible opportunities for Consignors, KE Crew, and Shoppers using the menu!
Everyone is invited to shop at the award winning Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale & EverythingELSE Sale at South Hills Mall in Raleigh, NC.
KE Crew and consignors shop early! Anyone can participate! Visit Consignor 101 and KE Crew Info for more details! We also offer presale days with lots of shopping opportunities before the public! View our sale schedule to read more about our early presale shopping opportunities for everyone!
Voted again and again as the BEST Consignment Sale in the NC Triangle - Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, Burlington, Mebane & Top Ten in the Nation!
Come see why!
Our Fall & Winter Sale in September is our Kids EveryWEAR Sale
It will feature children's clothing, shoes, and accessories, plus toys, equipment, books, nursery furniture, and housewares.
We will not have adult clothing or adult shoes. We will not have large furniture or large appliances at our Kids EveryWEAR Sale. We reserve these for our EverythingELSE Sale. Having no adult clothing gives us room for kids clothing in sizes newborn to a kids size 20 from over 1000 families!
Our October Sale is our EverythingELSE Sale
It features ladies' and men's adult and junior clothing, adult shoes, purses, adult clothing accessories, children's toys, baby equipment, bikes, indoor and outdoor equipment, furniture, appliances, housewares. You name it! But we will only be selling children's clothing at our Kids EveryWEAR Sale! Having no kids clothing at this special event gives us the room for furniture, appliances, and everythingELSE you can imagine.
Think Craigslist gone wild! The most epic indoor yard sale EVER! Facebook Marketplace on steroids. This is the most awesome sale!
EverythingELSE all in ONE PLACE!
Check out what's new!
Read our Shopping Tips next!
What You Will Find at Kids EveryWEAR's EverythingELSE Sale
Prices at $1 an up! Up to 99% off retail prices for gently used and like new items! On our 75% off days, prices start at 25 cents!
Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale's EverythingELSE Sale will have all the adult clothing and shoes, nursing wear, maternity clothes, toys, equipment, furniture, appliances, sports equipment, housewares, and so much more!
Setting up a new apartment? We've got you covered! Redecorating? We have it all!
...You name it, we've got it at our EverythingELSE Sale!