Public shoppers You will need a free Eventbrite ticket per person who accompanies you to shop.
$5 presale tickets as well as tickets for Friends of Consignors and Crew, Teens, Expecting Parents & Grandparents, First Time Parents & Grandparents of a child under age 1, our Canned Food Drive Day, and Heroes will be available August 6. Be sure to get tickets to Full Price, 50% off, AND 75% off Days!
Help the KE Crew for just 4-½ to 5 hours and shop first! Consign and shop next! Register again to choose those opportunities on our website! (Consignors & Crew will not need Eventbrite Tickets. Their confirmation email is their shopping pass.)
South Hills Mall
1213 Buck Jones Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Follow GPS directions to South Hills Mall and park near our Kids EveryWEAR banner and a green ENTER sign between Walgreens and D&S Cafeteria. This is the only entrance for the sale. You can't enter from within the mall, so be sure to park and enter here!
Print a copy of the EverythingELSE Store Map
Forms of Payment
We accept Cash, MasterCard, and Visa with ID. No fee! We do not accept checks, AMEX, or Discover!
All Sales Final - No returns or exchanges
Be sure to open games, puzzles, and DVD's at our checkout counter in order to ensure that they are complete!
Test batteries and plug-in items at our Testing area in Holds area next to Checkout.
- Shoppers are encouraged to Bring Your Own Bags and a wagon. We also sell HUGE Ikea bags for $2.
- A laundry basket can be a helpful "shopping cart." Some drag them along with rope to keep from bending over again and again. Attach a laundry basket to a luggage rack with a bungee cord and you're in serious business. Please label with your name and phone # as these are often forgotten at the sale.
- Be sure to check out what changes we have made to keep you safe!
- Restrooms are available in the store.
- Fitting Rooms are available!
- It PAYS to shop FIRST! You get the best dibs. "How," you ask? Join the KE Crew - they shop first. Consign - they shop 2nd. Or, buy a ticket to our Special $5 Presale Shopping Day! There are tons of free early presale shopping tickets too!
- We offer many other presale shopping opportunities to shop before we open to the public. Read details and ticket options on our Sale Schedule.
- If you are shopping a crew or consignor day, bring your ID and your confirmation email shopping pass. Your children, spouse, and parents are allowed to shop presale dates with you. Your friends are not allowed to shop early shopping dates with you if you are KE Crew or a consignor. They may shop the Shop Early $5 Presale or our Friends Sale.
- Remember, you can shop any day after your presale day!
- There is only 1 centrally located checkout for all of your purchases. Checkout uses a 2-step process. Look for the signs marking Checkout! At the computer - a KE Crew member will scan your tags. Then you will head to payment.
- Bring a list of specific items you need. Now's the time to think birthdays and holidays, even Christmas!
- Come prepared to make a day of it! Be sure to think ahead and pack drinks/water bottles (label with your name) and plenty of food/snacks! And wear comfortable shoes! A fanny pack or backpack keeps hands free to browse and haul! We do check bags as you exit.
- Purchasing large items? Easy Peasy! We offer a HOLDS area for items you are 100% certain you will purchase. Please don't put items in HOLDS that you might change your mind about.
- To buy any items that you are certain you wish to purchase and you can easily move but you want to have them held for you while you continue shopping, take them to Holds where the Holds KE Crew Member will give you a laminated card with a number on it. This works like a coat check. You leave your items with him and return with your "number" to retrieve your items when you are ready to pay.
- For items too large to bring to Holds, you must complete the top portion of the Claim Ticket with your name and phone number. Then remove the bottom portion and bring it to Holds for the KE Crew member to keep it while you continue to shop. When you have completed your shopping and get to the Checkout Processing Station, tell your KE Crew Member you have a Claim Ticket and go retrieve the lower portion of your ticket from Holds while the crew member begins processing your items. When you pay for your items, your Claim Ticket and Receipt must be stamped PAID. You must show them both at the door to remove the item with the matching top portion of the Claim Ticket from the store.
- We can hold large items overnight once paid for, except on the final day of our sale. But you can only pick the item up when we are open to shoppers. See Sale Schedule!
- We love kids, but if possible, leave yours at home to make your experience a bit easier for you. If you bring them, please keep your children with you at all times. Children are not permitted to be in the store without parents, to run, to ride on, or to play with toys. Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy.
- Children age 3 and under must be in a stroller, wagon, or baby-worn.
Pregnant mommas, print our Pregnant Moms shopping guide too or save to your phone! We will have maternity & nursing clothes at our EverythingELSE Sale, but all of the infant clothing & equipment you can imagine at the Kids EveryWEAR Sale!