Here's What's New for Our KE Crew
Each sale we try to find ways to make our sale better for everyone: our consignors, our shoppers, & our great KE Crew! Thanks to all who give suggestions to make our sale great! Thanks to all who give suggestions to make our sale great!
We have extended the shopping time for Marathon & Diehard crew members! You asked for it; you got it!
Attention ALL KE Crew
- Please bring hand sanitizer.
- Face shields are available. Please ask for one at the start of your shift if you need one.
- Masks will be provided free of charge for all crew able to wear them. Feel free to ask for one or bring your own.
- Please keep cell phone usage to emergencies while working your shift.
- Click here for pictures of where to park and enter.
- Please check-in at KE Crew Check-in to get your name tag and apron and a quick overview of what to expect.
- All KE Crew should wear comfortable clothing and bring a labeled meal or snack/water bottle as needed.
- When you check-in, please let us know of any special needs or physical limitations as well as skills you might have, such as typing or great organizational abilities.
- At the end of your shift, please check out at the KE Crew desk to return your name tag and apron and indicate you have completed your shift.
- All late-night shift KE Crew should exit together. Please do not unlock doors to exit; ask us to unlock them for you so we can lock them behind you. Thanks!